Teaching Alliances

It was brought to my attention that newer players are having trouble finding alliances that are active and willing to take the time to teach newer players the finer points of the game. I thought it might be good to have a single thread where those alliances can be listed and easily searched. Alliance leaders and recruiters, if yours is a teaching alliance, please comment here with just the name. Not a full recruiting ad, please. Keep it easy to read.

I’ll start with mine. Magnificent Bastards is willing to train new players. Hit me up here, on Discord (NPNKY#3674) or on Line (NPNKY)

20 Likes

Pefect Idea @NPNKY.
We are an Armada and have 2 alliances for new players.
Twisted Gull (trainee alliance)
Pasargada (trainee alliance)

Number of free slots is updated regularly here:
The Black Pearl armada is looking for new & veteran players!

2 Likes

@NPNKY

At Guardians Academy, we regularly take new players and offer advice on our bubbly line chat.

Players can progress on to our sister alliance, Guardians Ascending and then Guardians Reborn.

5 Likes

Le Pacte des Loups… Alliance means community, community requires communication, communication means growth.

Find us, grow with us.

2 Likes

Nice idea!!!

Los Frijoleros… Low level titans for starters/new players, friendly spanish speaking alliance.

4 Likes

{Space Monkeys} always looking to take in new and low experienced players !!
Fight Club's, Space Monkeys looking for new people!

1 Like

Insurrectionists School accepts new players. Tevva is the leader

1 Like

(M3) Murderous Three : I started a clan, as of now there are only 2 people. We are new, but have taken down 5 titans just the 2 of us, plus I am stacked with 4 star and above heros. We need more people to take on higher tier titans. Anyone can join. Also, we are active everyday. Hoping to form this new clan, with new people as well, and ride the ranks up together.

1 Like

Squirrel Brigade - mix of a half dozen trainers and 20+ new-ish folks.

1 Like

Detour to Hell is our lowest training alliiance, and Forever in Hell is for next level of advancement. ! We use Discord for out of game chat. The tiered alliances of Hell want you! Discord of Hell

2 Likes

Samen Sterk | any Dutch speaking player.

“active titan killers”

Yeah, bit of a lame name but we’re picking our brains for a better one. We’re a Dutch speaking alliance, but anyone is welcome. We’re dealing with 6* titans right now but we would like to grow.

Per OP’s request, this thread is to list teaching alliances by name only and not make an ad (though feel free to link to your existing AR thread so interested players can click for more info).

Thanks for understanding me tidying up the thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1738 Alliance takes rookies and veterans. We have openings. Just search for “1738” in alliances.

1 Like

Translation (French): Hello.
We are the l alliance de guerriers and we accept each player at his level. It helps to evolve. Only request to participate in titans and wars and prevent if we are absent. All the world help good atmosphere.

_(Parlant français)

Tyrs Tusser and Tyrs Troll are teaching alliances for Norwegian players. Tyr Empire

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Phönixasche (we are a german speaking alli)

Pet Project - exclusively for new players (cca below level 20)

Helios: Turtle Farm is the training & teaching alliance for Helios.

When you feel you are ready & want a challenge, we offer promotion to Helios.