Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

And yet you complain like everyone else, cry foul at a company for ‘stealing’ your money.
One thing you can give them credit, they’re honest about the pull rates. And yet we fall for it time and time again

This game was doomed from the start because it has always emphasized on those pulls and flashy heroes. It was addicting and everyone wanted a piece of those heroes. As long as they keep churning out heroes, the milk never runs out. It will be milked till the day it drops dead.

People will not leave this game from getting poor results from their pulls, it’s the least of this game’s concern. it’s the ridiculous decisions they make. LBs, non S1 costumes, even salmon loki. these are the things that drive their playerbase away

Good that you’ll be voting with your wallet from now on. It would thank you in the long run.
Many times nails have been knocked into my coffin, many times I burst out of it wanting to try one more time. Trying to get heroes that I want to use and play, because it’s something I’m passionate about for this game.

Naive I am, a victim of this game’s greed. but one dimensional I am not…

Would this month be the iron clad nails that truly nail me shut in my coffin? Can I finally be satisfied with whatever I’ve gotten? Can I be brave enough for that cold turkey?

Iv had my fair share of salty comments rage venting. But after a while iv just except that this game is built to make the rich richer its not personal its business SG are doing what the big man tells them to do simple. this game was built to make money yeah there getting stupid with it but it works and players all round buy what ever they stick in.

I do regret downloading the game tbh especially because of the pull rates limit brakers blah blah blah it go’s on . But at the level I am and the people I know it’s tough to deleat and move on.

I know SG don’t care about anything but profit and players venting on here just gives them something to laugh about.

My advice is just get on with it or if your stronge enough leave the game.

Don’t give them the satisfaction of seeing you vent and get angry

@Tidyup also

Making money? No problem.
Pushing the boundaries to make money by adding addictive substances to a product and/or denying transparent information on the ripercussions it might have on your health?
Need I remind you a couple legit businesses who ended up paying for that?
Looking at you, Big Tobacco.

The question, here, is pretty simple.
By this time there is no way on earth SG - and other developers - aren’t aware of the addictive nature of some “features” in their products.
They range from intermittent reinforcement (common trait to any gambling environment), to more subtle mechanics (like special animations and sounds for pulls).
We might dare say that some have been added just because of that.

Is it legit? If your answer is that they are only making money like any other business then yes.
But if your answer is that they are making money despite knowing - and ignoring - the health problems - and addiction and mental health are health problems - their products induce on the consumers… well, that’s up to the particular legislation, but the answer is most likely no.

What we consider legit today becomes outrageous tomorrow, examples include slavery, torture, pedophilia, death games, segregation, apartheid, women suffrage…
Be careful: I’m not putting everything on the same level.
I’m just pointing out that even things we look at in disgust nowadays were once considered totally normal.

In the end, we are all playing on devices that exist thanks to a guy who has been condemned because of his sexual orientation.

Gachas today are legit.
It is a fair assumption that tomorrow they won’t be, at least unless in a much more regulated form.
But is it a given gacha developers won’t be called to answer for the misery they have induced in some people’s life? No, it’s not.
Especially since an American company has come into play.

Sure, you can call them weak.
Irresponsible.
Anything else that could be said to any smoker, really.
Still: Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement

And let’s be honest: calling victims of addictive products weak and irresponsible is so '80s.

4 Likes

Wow that was a lot to take in lol. Question, Do you play this game?

Yup, but I never considered it - and still don’t - a game worth of the adjective competitive on any level.
For me it’s a time sink, nothing more.

Also: I’m totally F2P so every single mechanic designed to work on my brain trying to lure me into spending and the spiral it throttles you into don’t work on me.
Or, as I shall say, have never worked on me so far.

And this doesn’t mean I’m strong or responsible.
Chances are I’m just lucky in not being prone to certain dynamics: I don’t feel anything when summons go wrong and, even better, when I luck out.
In the end… luck is not a merit :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

But your happy playing this game considering everything you just sed and know about how this game effects peoples mental health and addiction and everything els this game does to players and how much they don’t care as long as the bank balance looks nice.

So you could say you expected it and just getting on with playing the game the way you like to yeah.

Question, do you think they care what you say and what others vent about in this game.

Hav anyone got an apology off them ever or help advice off SG staff for anyone’s issues on this game or for the mental health or addiction it causes ? My guess is Probably not.

So iv decided just to expect it and crack on. My opinion is if other suffer from issues because of the game seek help.

More like “everything I just sad” :wink:
I’m not happy: It’s out there, I might as well take advantage of it.
It’s not like me playing it out not playing it changes anything for the other players.

TBH I knew what a gacha is before playing so I set my spending limit to zero immediately.
But I wouldn’t say I was expecting this.
I never anticipated - especially because at the beginning percentages were not out in the open - to find some heroes’ worth at several thousands or a game with a spending depth in the seven figures.
So I played in a way that was harmless to me and totally discouraged a friend of mine who has addiction issues from even downloading it.
The way I put it is: I can deal with E&P because

1. I know I won’t spend - no purse harm
  2. I know that the above decision will cut me off top “competition” tiers and I’m ok with it
  3. I know the above two resolution will make my gaming very relaxed and I will play if I want/can - no hourglass harm

I believe some of them might do, but still like their paychecks.
Eventually someone in the gacha industry (not necessarily in SG or Zynga) will repent and one day we might find in Netflix “The gacha dilemma”.
But even if they don’t care it is important to say these things here so that, if one day someone’s held accountable, he won’t be able to play the “I didn’t know/I thought it was an innocent game” card.

I’m not a professional in this area of expertise, someone else might want to intervene (or not) but from my experience in addiction issues, and particularly gaming addiction issues, your proposition (go seek help) is, though basically correct, quite cold.
Nowadays we know that addiction has a lot to do with the negation of connection.
That phrase cuts any sense of connection.
“You are weak” cuts any sense of connection.
“You are not responsible” same as above.
I like to think that I am part of a community of people who go through issues in their everyday life and we do better if we show comprehension rather than stand-offish behaviour.
Chances are every single one of us has enough of that in his everyday life without any “help” from the rest of us.
But that’s my personal view, so, @Igmuhota (sorry to bother you) might want to point out any criticality in what I’ve written above.

Also… We are flirting with off topic :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Probably sidetracked but there is a debate out there on the notion ‘luck is a skill’
Is it luck that you can pull heroes left and right with ease, and getting the best boards all the time? Or are you just skilled at pulling heroes, while getting 6 boards of yellow tiles against all 6 alfrike rush war teams.
Is that just dumb luck, or is that a skill embedded in you?

1 Like

Getting chances is a skill, although in E&P is far more related to your purse than game skills themselves.
You might also say that deep pockets are skill related but that would take us on a territory I don’t want to explore.

But in the end what you get from a pull is sheer luck.

Luck evens out on large numbers, numbers that in E&P you can achieve only by spending. A lot.

2 Likes

I am getting more and more frustrated over this game. I have been buying and buying and I can’t get any five stars ! My friend just need to buy once and almost every month she will get it. May I know what logic is this ? Pure luck ? Then I must say she is damn lucky !

1 Like

Dont you really have any 5 star heroes?
Then I would advice you to level two Trainingscamps to level 20 and start legendary trainings. You should get an average of 1-2 S1 5 stars a month. But there might be a quarter witout any 5star and then there are months with three or more. Run two trainings camps with legendary trainings for half a year and you will get some 5star heroes without spending.

Good luck

Unfortunately, some people are luckier than others. The cheapest way to get 5* heroes is to run TC20. They may only be S1 5* heroes, but that’s where I get the bulk of mine. Even then there is some luck involved… I ran 2 of them for a couple of years and ended up with almost a complete set. Others in my alliance probably ran about the same amount and time, but they are missing heroes.

2 Likes

Anyone feel like the hero pulls have gotten worse. I usually get pulls 4 or 5 star after a while lately nothing but three star and I am not cheap with the game I buy gems and other deals and I always buy the deals to share with my alliance. The pulls make the game exciting but constantly getting 3 stars after two years of playing is a bummer. Any thoughts.

I find it’s the same as always… Very low odds.
I mainly get 3* , but it’s always been this way…
Maybe in the past you were lucky.

2 Likes

I think anyone who ever had a lucky period will always remember it as the “normal”, and compare everything to that…

1 Like

The new summons is a complete rip off…
Not impressed Empires

So… What?

What is wrong with this game I’ve done hundreds and hundreds of freaking pulls and haven’t got any monthly or 5* heroes. This needs to be fixed.

3 Likes

you are not the first one that complains about it. Check all the post with complain, you are not the first one

1 Like

It needs attention, I’ve spent a ton of money and still nothing.