Summer Event

That’s nice, she always looks a bit serious

3 Likes

I always love new events, but at first glance the Heroes appear underwhelming. The 3* heroes look interesting though. I’m not sure I’ll do any event summons just to get 3* heroes though. I can’t help but think that the timing of the release of these heroes curious though. Two out of the last 7 HoTM do extra damage against Nature. One of them is Fast and the other Very fast and that one also boosts attack/defense of other fire heroes. Guardian’s event is also most likely going to be in July and that has Falcon available.

So, Now is a good time to introduce a Legendary Nature Tank hero? I don’t think it’s going to go over very well or be very successful. Right around the time where an average player would have the new Nature tank Maxed out and ready to go, he could be facing down Natalya, Gravemaker and Falcon on offense. As I’ve said…

I’m not sure why it was directed at me - I’ve barely provided anything here and have never posted anything like hero cards, or anything specific of value. And apparently anchor has posted video it online…if you are to believe what has been said here.

I did the spring event, and even got Squire Wabbit, but I don’t remember where you pulled those heroes.

Do the seasonal event heroes show up in the epic hero summon?

If so, do the 3* ones appear in the the daily hero summon? (however unlikely they are there)

Since I have Gravemaker, I’m currently hoarding epic hero tokens for July when I have a shot at Gregorion; I’m thinking of hoarding daily tokens for extra shots at these 3* heroes, if I’ll get a shot. Just 'cuz; not like I really need to develop more 3* heroes.

1 Like

Squire Wabbit came from Event Summons, which replaces the Elemental Summons Slot during the Event dates. You cannot not use the Gold Hero Token for Event Summons, only on Epic Hero Summons. So if you are hoarding Hero Tokens, can only be used to get the regular 3* - 5* lineup plus a chance at HoTM.

Squire Wabbit, despite being 3*, is still considered event hero and does not appear in Daily or Epic Summons.

The free daily summons (by system) is not in the form of grey coins, it sits there until collected. You can hoard the grey coins as you get them from Mystic Visions, quests and filling Chests, but if you don’t collect the free daily summons, it just sits there. So you cannot for example choose not to collect the free daily summons for 30 days and expect to find 30 summon chances there, you will find only one.

1 Like

Are you sure / can anybody else confirm?

I know that event challenges and event heroes work that way, Knights, Pirates, Fables, and Guardians and you can’t get them with gold epic hero tokens or epic hero summons bought with gems during the event…but those events only run for 4 days.

I meant silver tokens, not the free daily summons.

Was the elemental summon really unavailable for ~two weeks during the spring event? I don’t remember for sure; it was when I first started playing, so I didn’t have anything to expect…but I’m pretty sure I used some elemental summons to fill out my team, around then, maybe during the seasonal event.

1 Like

Yeah, so Anchor did put out a video and as of right now in Beta it replaces the epic hero summons so that would allow for tokens to get event heroes!

2 Likes

During the spring event the rabbits were indeed available as extras during the regular epic summons, instead of replacing the elemental summons as in the monthly event.

5 Likes

Yep, can confirm. I got the red rabbit from epic summon, not elemental.

I can confirm that you can pull the new heroes in the epic summon

1 Like

Seriously, a horse? They have the perfect opportunity to introduce a centaur into the game and introduce a horse.

1 Like

@BarryWuzHere
I’ve only been through one seasonal event myself (the Easter one) since playing and was traveling out of the country, so I might have remembered wrong, and I thought they would be identical to the monthly events in terms of what summon options were available. But if multiple long time players including @Paulon have pointed out that Epic Heroes can be used during these seasonal events, then that must be the case. Like you’ve said, since those are almost two week long events, it wouldn’t make sense for the elemental summons to be gone for that long. So if the Sands of fun fun summer is a multi week long event and you are looking to get some of those event heroes, you should go ahead and hoard Epic Hero Tokens.

As for the Silver Summon Tokens, I believe they are still only available to be used in the Daily Summons slot, the Wabbit was not available in that batch.

1 Like

Probably true … but since any normal 3* heroes I pull is a feeder at this point, I’m not really losing much by hoarding a few of them 'till the event starts. Besides, I’d be curious to see how many of them I have in a couple weeks; normally I just use them right away.

I just went ahead and use them whenever I get them. As you are already aware, it’s not just 3* heroes that could come from tokens, it’s 1* -3* Troops and 1* - 3* Heroes. Those are immediate feeders any way.

Does anyone know if they will offer the daily deals like they did at Christmas/Easter?

I sure hope so! Love those daily deals.

2 Likes

Am I wrong in thinking I will use my gem stash for guardians in preference to the sand folks?

I have wanted Panther and Jackal.

Opinions, please.

We know what is amazing about Panther, Jackal, and Falcon. They’ve been out for a long time, and aren’t likely to get either buffed or nerfed any time soon.

The sand people have just made it into beta playtesting, and (most likely) are overpowered or underpowered, and will be adjusted once SG figures it out.

So who knows which you will want to use your gems for.

Good news is that you can use your hoarded epic hero tokens for the sand people if you wait; those have no shot at Guardians.

A real twofer with the saved epic tokens when this starts. Chance at the seasonal heroes plus a shot at the HotM, all in one shiny golden package.

Sorry for asking but it’s my first month here. What’s a guardian event?