Summer Event

How about
Sultan
Jasmin
Jafar
Abu

And…Sand castle :circus_tent:

4 Likes

Interesting - I was thinking purple reflect on a heavy yellow team would make it truly hard.
Or yellow reflect would mean no wu kong …

I’m assuming that half way through you would have seen reflect if there was one

2 Likes

I don’t know that this is true - I haven’t touched advanced yet and if I recall, the reflect wasn’t really prevalent in normal for the bunnies. If there’s a reflect, someone will post it.

Thanks, bunnies was before I started. So assumed all levels would show it.

Watching this space with interest. Thanks for the heads up:)

Will the healing blocker affects Aeron or Aries, they’re slightly different to a standard healer?

1 Like

Will this be an even like easter or does this replace the next guardians event?

Like eastern, so guardings should still come next.

Great, thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Always dangerous posting beta info as it does change often before release
Not something that I for one am comfortable with
But each to their own

I really hope they get names.

Yeah, definitely. Give them names. And posting beta stuff is fun, it let’s players know new content is on the way. Everyone knows (or should know) that it can change. But it’s fun to get an early peek.

7 Likes

Anybody know the target release date on the summer event?

Thank you. Now I know better for next time :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like it will come at the end of June, but no date has been revealed.

From what I’ve seen from Anchor’s vid, the new event is going to be like Easter one. There’s no color deflect and there seems to be no special tiles (like in Bunnies one you have exploding eggs and the Winter one has frozen tiles).

As for the heroes - am I the only one who thinks the design is…weird? I know the main idea behind it is sand but they all look basically the same and IMHO don’t really fit well with the game. :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

I think it is both sand and chess themed, but I agree that the heroes look a bit off. I also don’t love that they all have such similar specials. I think the devs missed an opportunity here…an Arabian Nights theme would have been fantastic.

4 Likes

I’m hoping the specials get varied after a beta run

Yeah, if they’ll remain as they are now I’ll feel bad for Perseus and Sargasso…

Disclaimer : these are images from Beta and may change prior to Production release.

3 Likes

My Delilah got a smile on her face when I told her.

6 Likes