Summer Event

So it looks like there’s a new summer event in beta. Can someone with access post screenshots of the new heroes and summarize the rewards (specifically the ascension items)? Thanks!

2 Likes

How do I get to look on beta what is it please .

You have to be a beta tester to see beta. I can confirm there is an event. I’ll let someone else spill the PRELIMINARY beans.

The Sand Empire. New summer event.

Disclaimer : these are images from Beta and may change prior to Production release.

9 Likes

I can confirm that the event is yellow themed with yellow ascension items…

2 Likes

@MrMeeseeks if u gonna post do it right.
Disclaimer : these are images from Beta and may change prior to Production release.

11 Likes

And always with the disclaimer that these are images from Beta and may change prior to Production release.

4 Likes

Poor Marjana / Sartana… I understand that SG wants to make money with those useless heroes (specially 3*, less 4*) but I don’t like the idea that low level heroes powers can’t be dispelled.

3 Likes

But not ALL enemies are yellow in the mobs. It’s really heavily yellow though, lol.

LOLD@ Perseus

That sand visor is the same speed has less overall damage and does damage over time

And has the same ability as Perseus

Yeah!!! It have other colors too :slight_smile:

Aside from the Sand/Arabic Theme of the characters, are these Chess Pieces?

5 Likes

Wow… Those are underwhelming. Couldn’t even give them names.

2 Likes

Yes they are and bad chess pieces at that. lol sand chess .“I don’t like the sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating”

6 Likes

Some of these look like decent counters for teams heavy with healers, so I could see these being useful in AW and some events like Avalon and Grimm. Their designs look pretty neat, too! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

they are a little late Red Hood and TRumpelstiltskin just passed or the Healing Titans are about to come out LOL

What colour reflection?

We all know what a certain someone thought of people of the sand did after making that statement.

Even the two 3* heroes, make the standard 3* heroes look like one-trick ponies whose special abilities mostly only had one function.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(20 characters, excluding Jar Jar)

2 Likes

Honestly I haven’t run into a reflect yet but I’m only 1/2 way through ‘normal’

Cookie Settings