📯 Sudri – New Season 3 Hero – 3* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Feedback Poll - Sudri (post release)

:question: Is Sudri worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re summoning for other heroes
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Sudri compared to other 3* Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Sudri is it worth keeping & levelling?

Note this will be roster dependent & not the same for all players.

• None (zero)
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four +

0 voters

:question: How does Sudri’s Special Skill match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think Sudri’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer
  • … Don’t think there’s really another option here sorry…

0 voters

:question: Is Sudri worth giving Ranger Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you are focused on Event Competition
  • Yes, compared to other 3* heroes
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: Where do you think Sudri is best suited on defence (in a 3* arena)?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Sudri will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

10 valhalla pulls, 3 sudri.

Fine. Nothing less expected.

Now I was trying to figure out the purpose of this hero and since he’s slow only tournaments come to mind.
Then I took it to my tournament attacks, since it’s fast mana time.
And surprise…he sucked.
His skill is interesting, but counter-productive. You use red gems to charge him, and by the time he fires you’ll have less red gems in the board to boost his damage.

Then I thougth: why don’t use him in tournaments DEFENSE, to force the attacker to use red gems?

(I like to believe that he HAS a purpose, simply he’s specific to certain situations. VERY specific. Almost too much)

5 Likes

Thought his special was interesting, but then I saw his mana speed.
Outside of very fast no blue raid tournaments he’s pretty useless. And even there I propably won’t put him in the defense team (at least not tank), since the attacker has control over tiles.

I pulled him this morning. I can’t make my mind up on him yet. His special seems similar to Ratatoskr in the way that to get the best impact from the special it is better to wait after charging it for a better board, rather than firing it straight away.

Unfortunately, with how fast battles go these days, heroes that need things to be slower are not really top priority.

4 Likes

Someone on my alliance pulled him today was unsure of the special. Yeah he gonna be lucky board kinda hero taking you time using your best spot to fire him.
Could be useful on lower titans use mana to charge when you get good tiles.

Better on defense. There should be more red tiles when he’ll be ready to cast.

3 Likes

Indeed, raid tournament defensive surely his niche? (Right flank to a Hawkmoon costume tank in a no-blue? yeeeuch!)

Just pulled him now… underwhelmed. Cap of 340% damage? yeah, not gonna be useful in events or against Titans… slow mana? okay, maybe useful in Very Fast 3* tourneys… but that’s it, really…

1 Like

Why does Sudri look like he’s looking at you with an unnecessarily happy and gleeful expression?

Just got him with my first coin draw. If I’m reading this right, when you can optimize his attack, that’s 340% AoE. That puts his attack over 1600. with standard 3* defences, that’s 1 shot and everybody is dead. Sounds useful to me.

5 Likes

Sorry for being of the topic but I just pulled ratatoskr and honestly I dunno what to make of him I wanted a good green 5 star for defense as I’m currently using costume melendor but I dunno who’s better can anyone give me some insight?

Have a read of this

I think he might work for 3* events but I’m not sure he’ll work in a red stack. I plan to play around with different teams in Teltoc and see if I can find something that works. 340% damage to all is beastly if you can find a way of getting it (or close to it) consistently in the last wave.

In the end, I think my blue stack will work better.

2 Likes

but if you have Jahangir max is it worth the feeders for Sudri?

1 Like

Burned through some hard missions to squeak in one last coin summon and got him.

I guess if you’re at the point in the game where you’re using/fighting mostly 3’s with sprinkled in 4’s he’s usable as a high risk/high reward hero. His use may be best served in provinces too as it seems too unreliable for wars and raids if you have better options. He’ll never be a “staple”, but rather something bored idiots like me use for fun when going back to old province missions or early stage quests.

Side note, I managed 7 summons and get 7 different heroes! That’s rare. 6-3’s and 1-4

Good luck!

At a max of 340% damage to all enemies, Imagine using 2 of him during raid tourneys. Once both are activated and with 10 red tiles scattered across the board, the first skill casted by one Sudri will leave the defending enemy heroes almost dying. The second one casted by the 2nd Sudri will net you the victory.

That’s precisely what happened to me in the tournament. We were close to full health then wham one left alive on 100 or so. I’ve never been pwned so hard by this game, not even by Snow White!

1 Like

+24% for each fire shield is too much. Decimated my 2700 team in one shot. Nice card but broken for rush tourneys…

Normally he is slow and not impressive, thats the point of vfast tornaments, slow/vslow are op here

I have mine emblemed to +19.

2 Likes