Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

Please do enlighten me.

Hmm. Studies. You made me laugh and I thank you for that.

Sure there are two ways:

A) explore the search function to find out or

B) start a basic game play thread

Good hunting

Tell me: why am I not surprised that this is the answer that will come from the developers? Or do you think that developers openly admit that boards are not random? This must be a complete fool, because in this case 90% of the players will leave!

And the player who conducted the research, how much did he invest in his profile? 1 dollar? 10? 1000? Or more? Because the accuracy of the experiment depends on it! If that player has many special heroes: heroes of the month, heroes of events, Atlantis, then the results of the study can immediately be “sent to the fireplace”

I guffaw at your silly posts…thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome to collect your own data & run a similar degree of statistical analysis yourself if you so choose.

But I suspect that you won’t…

1 Like

It would be more productive for you to also go back and see/read the responses to those comments.

As stated before, randomness plays tricks on people’s minds.

Here is why and if you don’t get it after reading this then you you will never get it.

When you play a match using a rainbow team your mind is looking for tile sets of any colour thus the board seems like it is providing you with every tile colour tile you need, and in fact it is because your after every colour the board provides Thus your MIND and Eyes are not focused on a particular colour AT ALL.

Now use a stacked (let’s say 3 red and 2 green) 3/2 or a red mono team for this example and your whole perspective and target of what your mind is looking for changes completely without even you needing to think about it.

Your after nothing but RED and Green tiles and every other colour just becomes annoyingly in the way and useless, but not only that but since your now focus is lessoned to only 2 colours your frustration level has also increased by those other annoying useless colours being there.

Your mind is no longer focused on finding nothing but sets of tiles but instead driving at looking for particular colours and sets of those colours and the frustration comes from your now heightened focus towards a particular target instead on just any colour set will do.

Now the difference between the two boards was never that the stack teams boards where any different at all, it was YOUR perception of what you where looking for which changed thus decreasing your focus from a full board with 5 colours to looking for only 2 colours.

Now you the 2 matches used the exact same boards and rng, they both gave you the exact same randomness of tiles.
Even if you played 10 matches using the exact same rainbow team you will find the boards will vary as which colours it provides more of and you will then start to see a pattern where each board does actually have more of one colour than the other,

BUT and this is a BIG BUT!

Since your not focused on any one particular colour your NOT Seeing that pattern there because any colour tile set will do.

Unlike when your using a stacked or mono team.

NOTE!

It really can’t be made any simplier to you HONESTLY, the bottom line is, it’s ALLLLLL happens in your mind and not in the boards.
Understand that and you will begin to start becoming a far better player overall.

1 Like

Hmm… It seems that you don’t know yourself. Thanks

Please point out where it says the number of points that these heroes can inflict? All I see is percentages. Is SG misleading us?

You should read this:

1 Like

I care less for statistical calculation. SG is deceiving player. If SG was honest, it would state the exact number of points that the hero can inflict on its target.
When deception is employed in one area of the game, it is not far fetched that also the boards are manipulated.

LOL, it’s a mind game now. Seriously??

500% of what? Someone took it upon themselves to make a formal to calculate damages. Why wouldn’t SG put it out there? So, I have a hard time believing them when they say the board is random.

Your obviously beyond repair as your your mind is set on a single path no matter what anyone says thus doing nothing more than wasting the time of those willing to help you out.

If you feel so hard done by, why are not deleting this game and looking for more suitable game which doesn’t require you to think or strategize as much.

Nothing more to say.

3 Likes

Ozy, you have trying to convince yourself that it’s your mind is the problem and nothing wrong with the game. You failed to critically think that it’s not you, it’s the game developers that are trying to deceive you.

It’s my duty as a human to help naive people, I am here to help you too.

Because it’s not a fixed number - it’s based on the attack stat of the attacker and the defense stat of the defender. There is also some randomness to the entire thing, as shown in the formula.

If you need everything spelled out for you, perhaps you should stick to Candy Crush?

An annoying one at that, :rofl:

There is only one naive person here and I ain’t one of them.

Some people lack the ability to learn beyond what they see.
All those people do is get frustrated and stress out because they lack simple understanding.

As @Dan7 suggested candy crush may be the way to go as it doesn’t require you the think beyond what you see thus the PERFECT game for you.

Here comes the randomness… With SG randomness means “the elements that SG controls”

Why doesn’t SG specify the number?

Ozy, keep trying. You’re failing miserably.

Because there is no number - it’s random. And if you really think there’s a mass conspiracy that SG ‘controls’ the random factor differently for different players or groups of players - you may want to remove the tinfoil hat.