Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

I did 100 raids with colour stacking. in 90 raids the board had 3 or 4 stones of the stacked colour and were a mile a part.
Here is your proof.

You forgot to add the screenshots. Recommend editing your post and including them! Otherwise just looked like random garble and not-useful “data.”

Still hearsay. Show the proof. There is actual proof here of the opposite.

Oh wait, you’re not here to change my mind so why bother? Better to just spout conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Okay Dan. It’s not conspiracy, SG making false claims. Look at your heroes and tell me what 500% damage means? In the real world it means it kills the enemy 5 times over, yet the other side never dies. That’s deception. If SG deceive in one area, what prevents it from deceiving in another.

What? If normal damage done is 100, 500% damage means 500 damage done. Why is that hard to calculate?

LOL. All you need to do is colour stack your raid. But I do understand that sometimes people are close minded and set in their ways.

I color-stack all the time. Works great for me. Please don’t assume my actions. :slight_smile:

What is 100% of 56742? Let me help you with this one it is 56742. So if I a hero is inflicting 500% damage, that means the hero died 5 times.

I did not say if it works or not, I said the board will have 3 to 4 stones of the stacked colour and are miles apart. As The topic is the stone distribution is not random.

What hero can inflict 56,742 damage? That doesn’t make any sense.

If your hero normally deals 100 damage when it attacks, an attack at 500% damage provides 500 damage to the enemy.

LOL. Seriously? That’s it? You give up?

Damage is harm caused - not death. 100% damage does NOT mean a loss of 100% health.

What does it mean? 100% is 100% unless SG has their own definition.

I’ve already answered this question. Damage is amount of harm caused, as determined by an attack stat. It does not mean 100% of the health of the enemy.

No, I’m waiting for the actual proof. As I have been for however long this thread has been going on. I too have my own anecdotal evidence from playing the game and it contradicts what you are trying to prove.

1 Like

100% of anything is still 100% means all the numbers/stats/ or whatever you want to call it.

Oh really. You read every post on this thread. You missed a couple or a couple of hundreds. Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy - #1275 by Tutix

Okay, you clearly have no clue how the game works.

3 Likes

No, clearly I didn’t miss any. And clearly I haven’t seen any proof to contradict the studies already done that show the boards are random whether you colour stack or not. But nice try. Sort of :man_shrugging:

1 Like