Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

Naaaa, the only miserable thing here is reading your comments telling us things that make no sense but instead hell bent on annoying everyone else with foolish unproven childish conspiracies.

Spend all your efforts on getting proof and then commenting instead of working hard at making unproven accusations.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha. Check this out

yep random.

Yep it’s random.

So how random is that? BTW, thanks! If I have a tin foil hat on, that means I am not a sheep.

Yet you keep reading and trying to defend SG’s deception.

That’s hilarious that you should bring these images here

Let’s see now your first images board has

Red - 6
Green - 6
Purple - 7
Blue - 6
Yellow - 10
Tiles
And your second image has
Red - 9
Green - 7
Purple - 5
Blue - 8
Yellow - 6
Tiles.

What is unfair about either of these boards as they are fairly equal in colours

Or do you feel in your own mind that just because you brought in 4 Purple heroes you should get more purple tiles on each board. If so please reread this post carefully and try to this time understand what is written there.

If your only proof is an evenly matched random board then why are you wasting everyone’s time here.

I needed a good LAUGH and GIGGLE today as it’s a lousy cold rainy windy day here today.

So thank you for that.

Jeezez Murphy… Look at the positioning of the so called random.

That’s BS because you claimed annoyance. Please make up your mind.

Yea annoyingly funny, :rofl: :rofl:

Going to watch an action movie now to hopefully randomly even my emotions out, :rofl: :rofl:

Have a good one m8, DON’T get too caught up in your conspiracies as they can consume you without you realising it. :wink: :rofl:

Might watch a movie called Conspiracy Theory, :rofl: :rofl:

Man, last few years have been an eye opener, when it comes to realizing, the wide spectrum of thoughts and perspectives people can have… :smiley: Amazing…
BTW, I know my comment doesn’t sound on topic… but trust me… it is meant to be :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Let me try another way… Wondering if this will help -
Lets say we all do not like what SG has implemented.
If you were to do it yourself, how would you do it (i.e. implement the “feature” you don’t like, or think it doesn’t work the way it “should”)?

And oh… just like we want SG to be as clear and specific, please be as clear and specific as possible.
And you don’t have to spec the whole game… just the parts you dislike most… lets see if one can precisely describe, what / how it should be implemented.

i.e. calling it fair / honest is not enough… Please be as specific as possible, as if, someone has to read it, and write code from that (requirement)…

GO!!

No, it isn’t my job to teach the basics of the game which isn’t related to this thread. I gave you a way to find the information which it appears you don’t want to do.

Hmm… Please don’t accuse anyone not knowing the basics of the game, when yourself have no clue.
Thanks… That’s all.

The beta scandal proved once and for all that the boards are random and team choice is irrelevant.

That you could copy your live game to beta, including the random number generator seed, see a board in beta and then get the exact same board in live even if you changed your team proved, 100%, that the team has NO INFLUENCE AT ALL.

“But doesn’t that prove the board isn’t random?” No. If you think that you don’t understand how computers generate random numbers. If you know the seed and the algorithm you can predict the numbers with 100% accuracy. That’s why they’re called pseudo random.

I can make guesses about why SGG didn’t introduce more randomness into their algorithm (just input of jitter from network packets or timing of screen pressses would have given a far better pseudo RNG), but it doesn’t change the fact that the boards are random AND it has nothing to do with your team.

6 Likes

Yes, I make laugh every time I see you here.

1 Like

And so you’re back. LOL

Yup, still waiting for more than innuendo.

It is no coincidence that when I pointed out that it is a problem to play against Tulleria with reds HEROES so they wrote that I do not play with reds so I tried to play against Tulleria again after a long time and without reds, try to find how many times I won. The game knows exactly what I’m playing with and against whom and how much who pays otherwise, I can’t explain it differently.

2 Likes

In a moment I will give you a video where it is clear to see how the game puts stones so that it can not be played, and only because the opponent has all the heroes for money, I have heroes very fast for days and still do not charge, this has nothing to do with coincidences, with three games is no coincidence!

1 Like

I find it is a problem to play against Telluria no matter what heroes or colour I use. Mainly I don’t have good enough heroes to counter her special. I need an amazing starting board to defeat her no matter what, and that’s not something I get very often. Telluria makes even a so-so board bad for me.

I don’t care what I give I always lose there is a success rate of max 10%. There is no problem with anyone just with her and with how she gives stones when she is Tulleria, she always gives exactly what I don’t have or I could combine, the adjustment they claim I didn’t even notice, it’s still charged, still revives and takes strength so change is unsuccessful and that’s enough

Well, as I said for me it’s the hero (Telluria) and not the boards that are the issue. My success rate is not much better, maybe 15-20%, and zero if Vela is beside her.

1 Like