🐰 Springvale 2020: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Starts April 6

Let’s take a moment to appreciate how adorable these tiny little rams are. :heart_eyes:

Screenshot_20200407-023757~2

17 Likes

20 fluffy things

4 Likes

Now I feel doubly guilty for killing them :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Think before you “ram” your tiles on these cuties. :joy:

3 Likes

Umm… event challenges. Am I mistaken or is easy suppose to utilize 3* heroes, normal can use 4* and advanced can use 5*? Because I can use 5* on all stages… I dont remember… :thinking:

This is not a challange event. This is a seasonal event which allows you to use any hero no Matter the tier

3 Likes

Until GM turns them all into tasty chops.

2 Likes

Am I off my rocker or are the minions in advanced 8 way more durable than other levels? Is this because they’re green? No way for me to go back and replay. Can someone else check their health? HP of minions in advanced 9 is 1456. Thought it was something like 2300 in advanced 8.

And I beat the final on advanced yay. I was not getting many purples throughout but then look at the very end… a diamond purple. How typical

5 Likes

Not to criticize your choices, but we still have 12+ days left to finish Springvale. Even with all the other stuff going on, you should still be able to finish it with plenty of time to spare without using any flasks.

Personally, I only use the WE flasks during Atlantis Rises, to max the loot. I had managed to bank 20 flasks from the last one and now have 101 axes and 82 dragon attacks (plus 300+ arrows and 200+ bomb attacks) saved up for the challenge event.

2 Likes

So far I am through advanced 17 with the following team–

Seshat-Seshat-Proteus-LotL-Kingston.

Going into the Boss stage with 6 minions on the Seshats and 9 minions from LotL on the others is a thing of beauty. None of the bosses have fired so far. Kingston gives the mana boost to LotL, so she charges faster. I hope the last three levels are as easy.

Just waiting for WE to refill…

1 Like

Who can test how many dmg advanced bosses cause to maxed 4*? If it is below 500 per hit, it is manageable.

I used only 2 energy flasks - the ones provided on POV rewards. And then did 3 gem energy refills instead of wasting gems on pulling a 3* hero.

Bit help please!

I will always vote for Proteus… always always always on events with bosses.
He is such a life saver.

I always go for “safe” and defensive in terms of strategy but then that heavily relies on tiles to be good.
This time though, I still went for defensive, but mana control defense, rather than 2 healers.

2 Likes

Was this seasonal event only 2 weeks before-or was I spoiled with the Christmas event being at least 30? :thinking:

1 Like

You were spoiled :slightly_smiling_face:

20 spoilers

20 thanks…

They all have overpowered effects for their level, so they have a negative to balance it out. The chickens with attack penalty after they’ve already slammed the opponent are not too bad. The rabbits most likely get killed quickly after firing (barring shenanigans with Jean-François or similar), but what an effect they have! The sheep is fast mana, almost as much healing as standard Rigard or Melendor (without ancillary effects). Her mana-block protects her from Proteus and Hel, and in a normal round, you probably don’t have yellow tiles right after hitting her special anyway, so the limitation is pretty small. If you give her emblems, her mana-shield is likely to block her negative effect. Not really a defensive hero, of course.

1 Like

Auto mode easy and normal, auto mode in advanced until 10. All the same team for all. MN, zimkitha, kunchen, Richard with costume, Seshat
Screenshot_20200407_221657_com.smallgiantgames.empires

1 Like