[SOLVED - V33 Update] Invite friends tutorial keeps showing repeatedly / again and again, even when tutorial has been completed, or when 20+ people invited [Staff response in Post #6]

I got mad and exited without going through the tutorial again. But when I re-opened, the tutorial was there again…

One reason I quit playing Farmville (by Zynga) is that they kept pushing me to go here and do that. I march to my own drummer (can’t hear any other drummers, but that’s besides the point :slightly_smiling_face:). I open the game, I have limited time, just want to do what I want/need to do. But no, new farm available, teleports me there whether or not I want to go. By the time I manage to get back, the crop I was in a rush to harvest has rotted. Grrr, thanks for nothing…

Yeah, not a bug but a marketing ploy.

The best part of it for me, I’ve already invited 20 people. Clearly, I’ve know how it works and it no longer benefits me (“get rewarded!”).

Now and then the VIP pops up again. And instead of other popups that you need to spamclick away (this really could use some improvement tbh)

This one forces you to follow all steps up untill the invite option. Restarting the app does not help as it will force itself on your screen again. This one-

4 Likes

I see this enervating popup every now and then as well. However, I suspect, this is working absolutely fine and was intended this way. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

If this is working as intented, the intent should change :slight_smile:

It is working as intended, and will not change.

1 Like

Absolutely agree with you. It is very annoying, but i can also understand that this is a way to acquire new players. So, we all will get used to and live with it… :wink:

1 Like

100% have this happen periodically too…

It’s really annoying because you can’t just skip it… You’re literally forced thru every step of the tutorial… Again…

Despite having done 3x invites and owning the “special avatar” it still makes me do it every month to two months…

1 Like

I have done all 20 invites and it still appear sometimes :rofl:

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY! it’s infuriating when you’re forced through it for the 10th time and so on.
It’ get more infuriating with every single time. Pleas stop it SG

1 Like

I’m getting a stream of “invite friend” pop up propaganda and i want it to stop. Im not referring anybody and shouldn’t be forced to go through a serious of menus on how to invite someone to the game. Please make it stop

1 Like

I think this forcing to click through it must hurt more than it help especially since the people I sent link to didnt get counted as my invites

Stop trying to push a ■■■■ system…make it work and dont force us to invite my friends. I barely tolerate them IRL. I dont want them in my game.

Ubfortunately this is here to stay since this is one of the way Zynga “improves” games they buy.

Zynga would you please refrain from sucking up the succesful games you by, pretty please with sugar on top…and arsenik in the rest

1 Like

Hey SG, how about you stop stuffing the Free VIP ads on us every time we log in…

Please stop this. Once is enough.

1 Like

it is happening from the last update a week ago. Every time you log in, popup comes up, and i have to force close the game, and start again. tutorial freez on last page…

Could we finally get a button to disable the tutorial?
It’s annoying to get through it every few weeks…

2 Likes

and it’s there again, still not fixed

1 Like

Marking this one as “Solved” per the V33 Update:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings