[SOLVED - V33 Update] Invite friends tutorial keeps showing repeatedly / again and again, even when tutorial has been completed, or when 20+ people invited [Staff response in Post #6]

I see this enervating popup every now and then as well. However, I suspect, this is working absolutely fine and was intended this way. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

If this is working as intented, the intent should change :slight_smile:

It is working as intended, and will not change.

1 Like

Absolutely agree with you. It is very annoying, but i can also understand that this is a way to acquire new players. So, we all will get used to and live with itā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

100% have this happen periodically tooā€¦

Itā€™s really annoying because you canā€™t just skip itā€¦ Youā€™re literally forced thru every step of the tutorialā€¦ Againā€¦

Despite having done 3x invites and owning the ā€œspecial avatarā€ it still makes me do it every month to two monthsā€¦

1 Like

I have done all 20 invites and it still appear sometimes :rofl:

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY! itā€™s infuriating when youā€™re forced through it for the 10th time and so on.
Itā€™ get more infuriating with every single time. Pleas stop it SG

1 Like

Iā€™m getting a stream of ā€œinvite friendā€ pop up propaganda and i want it to stop. Im not referring anybody and shouldnā€™t be forced to go through a serious of menus on how to invite someone to the game. Please make it stop

1 Like

I think this forcing to click through it must hurt more than it help especially since the people I sent link to didnt get counted as my invites

Stop trying to push a ā– ā– ā– ā–  systemā€¦make it work and dont force us to invite my friends. I barely tolerate them IRL. I dont want them in my game.

Ubfortunately this is here to stay since this is one of the way Zynga ā€œimprovesā€ games they buy.

Zynga would you please refrain from sucking up the succesful games you by, pretty please with sugar on topā€¦and arsenik in the rest

1 Like

Hey SG, how about you stop stuffing the Free VIP ads on us every time we log inā€¦

Please stop this. Once is enough.

1 Like

it is happening from the last update a week ago. Every time you log in, popup comes up, and i have to force close the game, and start again. tutorial freez on last pageā€¦

Could we finally get a button to disable the tutorial?
Itā€™s annoying to get through it every few weeksā€¦

2 Likes

and itā€™s there again, still not fixed

1 Like

Marking this one as ā€œSolvedā€ per the V33 Update:

4 Likes