[SOLVED] Autocorrect & Autocapitalization no longer working in Chat iOS update 24.0 (Fixed in v25.1.2)

I don’t see how this is helpful

And i dont see how this is helpful lol

What’s your point?

My point was that i thought a group of users had been going without the same features for a long time with no complaints, so why would it be a big deal now for the other group of users to face the same problem?

But after asking around, i figured out it’s just a me thing that doesnt have autocorrect and blah blah in game chat. So probably a setting in my Android phone.

Which all of that would have been elaborated if you had posted something more helpful yourself

1 Like

Perhaps i should be clear, just stating that you have no sympathy for a large group of people just because you don’t approve of something so trivial as their mobile device platform of choice doesn’t add anything to the thread.
but maybe that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

And what you’re saying just adds so much more lol

Hypocrisy FTW

1 Like

Lol @Rigs, well stated!! Although my problem is I can’t spell, trying to communicate with my alliance with most words beginning in M, followed by Gibberish is confusing them. I’m beginning to worry they will realize how dumb I actually am!! I’ve hidden it well but it’s becoming apparent I have no idea WTF is going on :joy::joy:

******Helpful tip for players in my position, use SMALL words!! You, Kill, the, team, with, red, tank, now.

****Disclsimer: This is NOT helpful if the entire team has red tanks

******Disclaimer: Disclaimer: I’m only making fun of my lack of spelling ability here. If it was taken any other way I apologize.

5 Likes

Just a reminder to please remain civil with each other. The purpose of this thread is to report a bug to the developers so they can act on it. Thank you and carry on.

2 Likes

Lol you’re bugging me, this is my report

Is that better?

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can’t connect to server today - PROBLEM STILL PERSISTING!

The latest upgrade didn’t change anything in keyboard problem.

Yes plz fix been playing almost 2 years it’s a pain in the butt

Yea, thanks @Rigs, wanted to be certain I annoyed at least one person. I can sleep in peace now.

1 Like

Hi,

Since upgrading to version 24 of the game, I am not able to use keyboard shortcuts in any of my iOS devices. I test that in iOS 10,11 and 12 on iPhone 6s , 7, XS max pro and iPas pro. The keyboard shortcuts are working in all other softwares with no issue. I contacted Apple support last week and they refer me back to SG and I should report it to you guys.

I hope that will be solved soon.

Best regards,

1 Like

Would this be related to this bug? I suspect so.

2 Likes

Couldn’t be merged? iPad app shortcuts not working (again)

1 Like

Hi, thanks for clarifying, didn’t see that thread. Please merge it if you can with the original thread you posted.

Best regards,

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Sooo… this is just the way it is now? I know it seems like a minor inconvenience but the social aspect of this game is important to many players. Making it frustrating and more difficult to engage in that aspect isn’t a smart move when you’ve already alienated many by perceived greedy practices.

I have an interest in becoming a volunteer moderator. What is the best way to go about achieving this?

Jamie

Since the chat feature doesn’t make them any money they won’t be concerned to fix it…if this was an issue with credit cards not working, then it would have been fixed within an hour…lol

4 Likes

My recommendation is to just be active and participate in the forum. Many mod tasks all can do, it’s just do all want to take the time to do it. Meaning finding helpful threads to point people in the right direction or potential duplicate threads to merge to.

Here is a link that shows some of the helpful things you can do. As for me, SGG reaches out to me but you could express interest to them as well by contacting support.

1 Like