[SOLVED] Autocorrect & Autocapitalization no longer working in Chat iOS update 24.0 (Fixed in v25.1.2)

Since the latest update, auto capitalisation and other autocorrect features no longer work.
This makes typing in chat very arduous as it’s really easy to miskey a word or similar.

32 Likes

I was just about to make a thread about this…but yes, I have this issue as well since I updated this morning. Very annoying. Hope someone fixes this issue, makes chatting tougher then normal for us bad typists…lol

@Petri

5 Likes

Was about to open a thread as well… but this time I searched first. I’m learning fast, @zephyr1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Please fix :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m in the same 20 character boat.

1 Like

I just updated and noticed this issue. I came here to search if this was a bug or something I just haven’t noticed before.

I have this two. Its queet annoging :smirk:

4 Likes

My Denglish was poor before, but now i´m done :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Im having this plus the screen gets frozen with the keyboard being stuck visible even when out of the chat. Require to force close the app to get rid of it

5 Likes

Same problem here. No spell check.

1 Like

Yep, it’s broken here too, very anoying.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: my alliance mates asked if I was drunk last night as my typing was horrific :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

At least now we can hide our drunkenness behind the autocorrect bug…:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m having difficulty putting the cursor in the middle of a misspelled word to correct it. I now am having to go to the end and backspace a ways to fix things.

Ah the loss of precision! :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Appears to be a v24 issue. It was working just fine for me on iPhone until I updated

Auto-capitalization on iphone does not work anymore. I tried other apps and have no problems. But not in E&P app.

Also it is very difficult to put cursor where I need. Many times have to start text from beginning because not able to move cursor. Very annoying. Please check both these problems. Thanks.

Please merge: [SOLVED] Autocorrect & Autocapitalization no longer working in Chat iOS update 24.0 (Fixed in v25.1.2) - #14 by MagicManJordy :slight_smile:

@Rook @zephyr1

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Thanks for suggesting to merge. Sorry I didn’t look somebody posted it before or not

Is someone workingn on this? Driving me nuts.

2 Likes

It would be good is someone at @EmpiresPuzzles could acknowledge this is an issue, so we could get it marked as a [KNOWN ISSUE] @Petri @Sara. Thanks

6 Likes