[SOLVED AGAIN] War Chest Displaying Participation Incorrectly (Visual Issue - 17 & 18 Jan)

After Petri posted that the issue had been resolved, I submitted a support ticket, because it had not been resolved. This issue has still not been resolved although i received a response to my support ticket in which I was told "I can assure you that we have now solved this issue. The War Chest participation & progress should now display correctly.

There are currently no known issues or bugs in the game related to this problem."

As many others have already reported, the display is back to normal. However, now we don’t have credit for our last war.

2 hours later and now my War chest is reading correctly 16/25. This is really weird. @Petri are you guys trying to fix this or is it just organically happening on its own???

1 Like

Ours is back to right as well

We are aware that the problem happened again. We investigated the issue and everything should be back as normal now.

For the up-to-date status information regarding this issue officially, please follow our Announcement.

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

7 Likes

Ours is fine but I’m taking a screenshot and saving it to discord so we can monitor it for this next war. It’s too easy to forget exactly what the chest points were if we forget to look!

1 Like

Thanks for info and for small compensation too

2 Likes

The gift was really nice!!!

It’s normal to have issues with updates and admire SGG’s fast reaction to it!

Good job and thanks for listening to our complaints.

2 Likes

Solved. Thanx @Na.na for the gift

I :heart: SG, :heart: staff, :heart:empires

2 Likes

It’s true, better safe than sorry
 :slight_smile:

Thank you for the quick resolution and for the gift of emblems. Beer & Pretzels. Those who are about to die in war, salute you! :nerd_face:

WTF yesterday before I updated the game I had 24 points in my chest. After the update I’m down to 19.

1 Like

@Kerridoc pls remove this topic to humor :slight_smile:

@Cupcake check this out
https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015726314--SOLVED-War-Chest-Participation-Showing-Incorrectly-17-Jan-

Same issue. Return our score.!!!

Covil dos herĂłis aconteceu a mesma coisa os pontos da Ășltima guerra nĂŁo foram computados 
 Depois do update o baĂș foi zerado e logo apĂłs voltou ao normal 
 AtĂ© ontem estĂĄvamos com 14 pontos de 25 e hj voltou pra nove 
 Por favor verifiquem 

@rook and @Kerridoc Also here is some broom needed to clean

The support team is working pretty good. We had same problem and we wrtote to them in few hours we had our score back

I dropped from 19 to 5 yesterday, back up to 24 when they said it was fixed and then woke up this morning back at 19. So if it was fixed it’s broken again

We drop from 20 points to 15 today

This is actually a new bug. After yesterday‘s update, our war score was correct. We have lost one point since then.
@Kerridoc - please do not merge this thread with the previous bug thread.