[SOLVED AGAIN] War Chest Displaying Participation Incorrectly (Visual Issue - 17 & 18 Jan)

Mine did the same, had 15, win war, had 5, Devs fixed the problem yesterday and I had 20. Then today back to 15.

This appears to be an issue again, tagging posts for merging for @Petri @Kerridoc @Rook

Now the war chest is showing the correct amount of points again. :roll_eyes:

Before you tell me that this was fixed yesterday, I agree that it appeared to be. When I went to bed last night it was correct, but then I woke up this morning and again we “lost” points and my war participation is over 100%. If this is another display issue, I am not that concerned, but since it happened two days in a row, I figured something must be up.

1 Like

@Kerridoc @Petri, sorry but it’s merging time again :frowning: Guess it’s best to re-open yesterdays thread…

Same for me, again wrong number of points before war. Please correct that. Thanks

@zephyr1 merge time again, if you’re available! :smiley:

1 Like

We was 20 points last night, today we have 15 points :frowning:

Unfortunately I can’t do the actual merges, @Kerridoc @Rook or @Petri have to. But I can help identify a thread to be the master, and tag the others to make them easier to find…though it looks like it’s a good portion of the new posts at this point so they’re pretty appararent at the moment…

2 Likes

Enough people are commenting in the original thread that I think it should probably still be the master.

I updated the post title.

1 Like

Some good news:

2 Likes

U took our points from war again

@Kerridoc @Petri this one as well

This appears to be an issue again, tagging posts for merging for @Petri @Kerridoc @Rook

Again, there is a problem with the number of war chest points. When will you solve the problem of our player Don Roberto from the Pitt Bull Poland alliance with chat and the possibility of attacking the war? He throws him out of the server. On other devices it has the same problem, so obviously the fault lies on your side. Greetings. Player OleńI

@Petri @mhalttu @KiraSG

Applogies for the making same complain again. In our Alliance name “THE GIANT’S” showing war chest error again… The error occured in yesterday after the war victory. It should be appear as 15 out of 25, but it showed 5 out of 25. After the complain it had been fixed to 15 out of 25.
But today the war chest showing 10 out of 25 after the matchmaking countdown started. Again this should be correct as 15 out of 25.

Please, correct this issue and applogies again for troubling you.

Yesterday we have had 14 points. Now we have 9 points we lost 5 points.