[SOLVED AGAIN] War Chest Displaying Participation Incorrectly (Visual Issue - 17 & 18 Jan)

Same problem, we should have 20, and my participation should be total
@Petri a whole new bug :slight_smile:

Same here. Yesterday everything was good after fixing, but today this.

While must be 17/25 with 100% participation. From this point I think small compensation must have place. Because people worried, people started to ask questions and start to write messages on forum etc, while all of this not their fault.

Also suggest that maybe you must pay little more attention to test war before update. Because so far itā€™s looks like that after many updates bugs in a game mostly with war stuff.

And now again new look.

Hope itā€™s because you are fixing it.

NOT SOLVED!!!

We didnā€™t get credit for our last War. We had 23 before the War and after War it was reset to 1. Now itā€™s back to 23. It should be 24.

Thank you

If there a problem you should report it. You donā€™t have to scour the interwebs to see if the problem is already reported.

seriously? you think they are going to compensate for a bug that didnā€™t cost anything anyone? soon people will want compensation for losing a raid. thatā€™s exactly why they almost never compensate. because once they start, people just want more and more, no matter how irrational that is.

We win our war and the chest counter correctly displayed 16/25 But it has recently rolled back to 11/25ā€¦

I was checking when the next war starts and as the system started the matching process, it reset the chest reward to what it was before winning the previous war. That is, we had 19 points before the war. We won and got 24 (before it reset last time). Now, we have 19 back again. Can you please look into it?

Obviously yes. Itā€™s cost time and nerves for players. If for you this two thing is not valuable then donā€™t critique others for whom itā€™s not like you. And donā€™t compare itā€™s to raids lost or to chat glitches because war chest is hard earned stuff and people worry about it. I never said to compensate chat glitches because itā€™s donā€™t have connection with game progress.

And I donā€™t said give me 5* as compensation. WE flask will be enough just to say sorry for worry.

This bug doesnā€™t cost progress as well. They already confirmed it is just visual and noone has lost anything. You will not need to fill the war chest for a second longer than you would if the bug did not appear.

In fact, chat glitch was more destructive than this. :laughing:

I am not ignoring your nerve and frustration, just like any bug can be frustrating, but itā€™s not even close to the bug where wars crashed in the middle of one, when they decided to compensate with a rare quest for the time lost for planning and fighting etc. Just be real with your expectations.

Yes, it did not compute last war, we had 19 and lost, should have 20, but back to 19

Itā€™s more time. When something happens as leader I always must check forum and answer questions in ally because not everyone read forum. I am real with expectation and donā€™t said about big compensation. Just small one to say sorry. And I was silent yesterday because ā€œwell bugs happensā€ but itā€™s two days in a row.

What happened again? Now we lost 5 pointsā€¦

Yes as well as my alliance, lost 5 points

@Petri @Na.na

Beer and Pretzles is having the same issue. We didnā€™t get credit for our last win. Still no change in our chest.

ŠŠ»Šµ ŠæрŠ¾Š³Ń€ŠµŃ Š²ŃŠ¾Ń€Š°ŃˆŠ½ŃŒŠ¾Ń— Š²Ń–Š¹Š½Šø Š½Šµ Š“Š¾Š“Š°Š²ŃŃā€¦ Š·Š°Š»ŠøшŠøŠ²ŃŃ яŠŗ Š“Š¾ Š²Ń‡Š¾Ń€Š°ŃˆŠ½ŃŒŠ¾Ń— ŠæŠµŃ€ŠµŠ¼Š¾Š³Šø.

Same here. Lost credit for last war! @Petri

Yep. Also both of my alliancesā€¦as yesterday it seems everybody got same problem.
Edit
@Petri Looks like the points were reset when battlefield disappearedā€¦maybe this helps to find root causeā€¦

1 Like

Nothing is solved, most payers in my alliance still have the problemā€¦

My alt also lost points from the chest. We were on 8 i think. And won the last war. Now i am on 3?!