Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

No revives, in fact I lost Heim first, which seemed pretty unusual. Usually Sonya’s the first to go, but she’s been sturdier since I LB’d her.

My Heim has a ridiculously low revive rate. My theory is published 20% revive means opponent Heim revives 45% and mine revives 5% for an average of 20% I know the numbers don’t work but :woman_shrugging:

And when he does revive someone for me, it’s usually after the battle has been decided one way or the other. Or right before someone on the defense is about to go off and targets the guy who just revived.

I use Heim for attack boost and over heal. If he revives someone in time to turn the tide of the battle that’s just a bonus… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Our dear TGW, who started this thread, passed away today.

He was the best alliance leader I could ever ask for.

In his honor… I also got my Alchemy Lab to level 10 today. It’s a small thing, but I know he was happy that this thread got so many posts. It was a way to celebrate the small things in the game, after all the game is just a small part of life, but TGW was someone who could find the joy and humor in small things. And that was golden.

3 Likes

Well put… Just thumbing through the forum rereading some of my favourite @TGW posts - there were soooo many his fingerprints are everywhere :sob:.

Thanks again @sleepyhead - it seems I’m out of Likes :sweat:

2 Likes

i’m the same @Sarah2 ! well, I still have some but I’m in danger of running out :slight_smile:

thanks for sharing the cheer and positivity!

2 Likes

This is for TGW and my alliance - new Titan personal best. Against a Red too, TGW loved Reds cause his Miki ate them alive

8 Likes

Great job on the new titan PB, sleepyhead! :muscle:

I’m out of likes for three hours. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

thank you @SamMe !! :slight_smile:

yeah, I’m also running out of likes. lots of love going around the forum today… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New PB in trophies for me along with highest I’ve ever been in both global and UK lists

6 Likes

Awesome Kilt. Keep improving, you have been on a solid path for greatness!

2 Likes

Lol, not looking forward to logging in come morning and being down around 400 trophies…

3 Likes

eh, the fall comes after a hard climb. at least you got that high :slight_smile: good job!

2 Likes

Thanks, bottomed out at my usual around 2500, but got to see my name in lights for a while

3 Likes

Congrats, @sleepyhead , that’s amazing! 180K, I just dream about such scores!

2 Likes

Congrats! 2878 and global rank 60, fantastic!

4 Likes

Thank you @Gartenerbsen :wink: it was a fluke, but I do fairly often get 100k+ at least. Keep grinding you will too!

2 Likes

Shout out to Melia and her crit boost, for a great score! Good on lower star Titans where having a healer isn’t as crucial

4 Likes

Congrats again, @sleepyhead! You seem to be unstoppable! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Gartenerbsen :slight_smile: I just have the right ingredients in terms of hero skills! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like a nice number:

4 Likes

Indeed! Congrats! And on a 14*? Wow!

1 Like