Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

I was referring to the total titans killed lol. I think that highest dmg was vs a purple 14*

3 Likes

That’s more than six years worth of titans, right? Sherlock Holmes says you must have been mercing… :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

New highest TP I’ve ever beat

Screenshot_2021-08-30-21-28-01-376

6 Likes

Got him yesterday, would love to hear if hes worth the tabbards.

I have something to bragg myself: Today I raided more than 2800 cups the first time, placed in the top 100

Won against guys from 7DD and Avengers on the way …:))
But tomorrow when I wake up I am happy if a have 2400 cups left…:))
Happy gaming

7 Likes

Congrats! Just curious: which position was it in the German ranking?

Did not check, but there are some realy good players from „Be like water“.

Happy gaming

Checked it: would have been rank 13. The best german players have more than 3000 cups.

1 Like

Times have changed…

2947 cups were enough.

1 Like

You are from Germany too ?

Yes, since I was born. :sunglasses:
And for the topic: yesterday I finished S3 hard. With cRigard, three vanilla 5* and one hotm.

6 Likes

Cool , did it in February, with Kiril, Lepus, Hansel,Richard and costumed Melendor.
Items used : 5 mighty Mana Potions, 10 small Mana Potions, 5 Hurricanes and a Miracle Scroll.

4 Likes

awesome accomplishment @Pike !!!

1 Like

Great achievements by all!

After many months off, I tried the new (to me) Dark Lord challenge event. I got my two WE flasks back after I beat all the epic stages. First time ever doing that in any challenge event… and for now, am in the top 12,000 players. Seems unreal.

Mainly was going for the challenge coins at the end. It would have made me smile if I had gotten the Dawa (in some of TGW’s memes). But Prisca, so close enough.

5 Likes

Congrats! It is a big deal when you finally finish the epic :slight_smile: But make sure to also try legendary. Maybe you will not manage, but see how far you can advance

1 Like

good result! nice work!

Finally, after 1 year and 4 months of playing this game, I got my first yellow mana troop from HA9! 200 recruits well spent.

Will power level it to lvl 17 before the start of next war over the weekend… Got so many yellow feeder troops… have been just waiting for this one!

Figures crossed for a blue mana troop next week.

7 Likes

Thanks! Forgot to mention that I had a sixth hero on my team: luck! :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks…great advice! Wasn’t planning on going past the first stage on legendary. But I was able to get to the 7th stage before I lost to the bosses. Decided to save the 75 gems and try again later. (I’m FTP so saving gems.)

After I came back to full WE, I beat the last 4 stages just now! My team was Richard, Boldtusk (costumed), Kashhrek (costumed), Wu Kong, and Chao.

RNG was nicer and my summon was Rigard this time. (Which is only my second copy and I have the costume. So it will help out down the line.)

3 Likes

Nice pull on the yellow mana troop! May RNG give you the blue mana troop soon.

1 Like

Great to hear, you can accomplish a lot with your 4* if the synergy is good :smiley: Rigard (unfortunately I don’t have the costume), Gullinbursti, Mist and Caedmon are staple in my fights.