Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

Nice! Congrats, quite a milestone @SamMe

1 Like

Ehmm, for me, having only five 5* maxed, this was a real victory, as well as managing to stay in diamond for the past week :smiley:

5 Likes

Thought about this thread this morning when I raided a 4800+ TP team (probably 400-500 TP above my attacking mono yellow squad). It was down to their Akkarog vs. my nearly dead Poseidon. He smashes me into the ground… but I revive. I hurl my Pitchfork of Doom in defiance, even though it’s not nearly enough to kill him. I have no healers, so even a slash attack means death, and I know I’m toast. But he kills me and I revive two more times (total of three consecutive revives), keeping me alive just long enough to recharge and thrust the mighty trident one last time for the 1 HP victory! Viva El Rey de Las Pescas! (Feel free to laugh if I botched that Spanish; it’s been a LONG time since high school!)

5 Likes

Love this story! You should post it in the Stones are not random grumble thread!

2 Likes

wow! don’t you just love it when RNG works in your favor!! nicee!

3 Likes

lol, you frost that team to death, 2 mana control, over heal and mana boost with the right board will do

What is your point exactly? I suppose the game is about winning with the “wrong” board :rofl:

1 Like

good job @The_Seeker ! taking out an almost fully-emblemed 5* team with mostly 4*s is a big achievement :slight_smile: ignore those saying it’s not.

And being able to stay in Diamond is a great achievement too! keep plugging away!

2 Likes

Thanks @sleepyhead ! I am not the one to decide objectively if this is a big achievement or not, but for me it was something and after all the thread is called Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don’t Think Is Worth Bragging About) :grin: At least here I think I fit :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

it definitely fits :wink: it took a while for me to be able to stay in Diamond overnight, much less for a week :wink: keep going @The_Seeker !!

2 Likes

I have a set of rainbow level 29 mana troops. Today, I reached my goal of level 23 for my second green mana troop.

For context, I am level 88, and I have never spent gems on any troop pull. Nor have I bought any deal including an ETT.

All my troops have come free of monetary charge. The cost has been time, and continued effort.

5 Likes

wow! that’s really cool! i admire the patience…! just getting my first set of troops to level 17 feels like it’s been forever

2 Likes

Thanks sleepyhead! :smile:

Me looking at my level 13 mana troops:

via GIPHY

2 Likes

Lol. I love that Homer Simpson gif. It’s so classic. :smile:

The_Seeker, you can do it! :wink:

1 Like

I got to level 76. That is the level that brings you up to 55 world energy flags. This means one energy flask allows me to allows me to do exactly 5 loot tickets on the hard level atlantis 27-9. I am irrationally happy about this…so damn efficent!!

Cheers!

6 Likes

Same situation, same happiness! Have a good farming!

2 Likes

Not as good a story as @Noble_Weasel but still satisfying…

3 Likes

I’m sure this story was a good one as well. Did Heimdall revive anyone? It’s ridiculous how satisfying it is when that dude keeps you in the fight.

2 Likes

nicely done!!! what an epic battle!

2 Likes