Shuffle war strategy

Several people have expressed doubt in this strategy for alliances getting titan loot tier 9+.

Does anyone know the titan decay formula ( escapes )?

We know at some point they tweaked the titan growth formula.

I’m collecting some data atm on this whole thing in terms of the trade off of loot from titans vs. raid chest benefit.

I’m 2 cycles down and have the data from 2 players (effectively 4 cycles)

Will look at maybe doing a 3rd so I got 6 cycles in total for comparison…

Stay tuned?

1 Like

My own version is just like this:

• 2 alliances (both of them has as leader my alt accounts)
  • exploit the 12 hrs titan system jumping to one to another when war is not up (eventually escapes help me with matchmaking)
  • win 5 war in a row
  • delete that alliance and build another with my alt account gems (win ratio again at 0)
  • win other 5 and so on…

More easy :woman_shrugging:

Whet are they gaining/losing as far as rewards go?

Alright got pretty much all the data. Just need the last war chest to finalise the numbers :wink:

Will publish all tomorrow

Nevermind, I got the data I needed

Have a look see at the results here:

@princess1, @Gryphonknight, @Elpis, @Mr.Spock, @Richter

1 Like

And because this statement was overlooked in this thread … my thoughts go out to you during this difficult time.

3 Likes

@svampbob continuing your question concerning AW and players joining right before war and leave afterwards.
My suggestion is that those are drifter and/or mercs. Due to Path of Valor they need War participation which insist to be part of an alliance during war. Guess that’s what happening here. Most mercs don’t fight war as they are hopping around to often and would harm the alliance they were in during matchmaking.

1 Like

@Sorsha Okay. Im beginning to understand it more and more now :slight_smile: This war shuffeling was something new for me, but I agree with you thats likely not what we have seen, and that they are just jumping around. Just felt weird that this happended so often with russian alliances and thought that they maybe have found someway to exploit the AW system. The ones jumping around are most often very powerful.

Yes…the strategy earlier mentioned by others is not new but if I understood you right, this happens with your alliance recently so maybe since about a few weeks, when Valor started…

It happend yesterday when we lost that war, but it has happened earlier aswell. Before the Path of valor event started. But it was 4-5 players that left after the war yesterday so I felt the need to ask why in this forum :slight_smile:

It can be either that (merc to fill path of valor titans mission) or the war shuffle strategy.

I’m one of the so-called people using it almost from the start, and lately i saw some drastic change on that matter.

Until 1 month ago it was really rare for me encounter another player with my same “strategy”.
I would say once every 10 wars or so, maybe less.

But last month i faced it 3 times, which is almost 50% of my wars.
I was lucky to still win them, but of course there’s still 1 person that actually lost and made that strategy less effective then before.

Can’t say if it is a matter of much more people doing it (so more chance to face them) or war matching is now more accurate.

Either way, if this people face each other more often, no matter the reason this happen the strategy itself lose his value.

1 Like

I faced a team that was “new”. We won the war and that team was about the same level as us. I don’t see much of an issue because that team titan is reset and their rewards are small. I’m not sure how this statagy is beneficial because if you win your alliance will get to where it should be a war or two down the road. However, most of the players talking about this seems to have lost their wars which makes me wonder how big of a deal would this be if they won?

First post…

Our russian friends in this war, most of them joined their alliance a few hours before the war and now most are leaving before the war is over, after using all flags.

What is happening here? Why?

They may have all gone mercing and perhaps will return before the start of the next war.

If titans are being released its a great way to continue to build food / iron and obviously use flags that would otherwise be wasted. And of course, PoV is active atm.