Show your fully emblemed 4 star

Probably about to make him my tank. I’m sure someone’s posted a +20 Boril on here.

5 Likes

Crazy Insane defense!!!

@littleKAF i don’t know what your move of my 5 star topic to a totally other topic has to do with that topic. I already made a halfway topic and this topic. There really isn’t a 5* topic. So why merge to a topic where people won’t post?

Btw…

4 Likes

And now Melendor. Idk who my next Druid will be

3 Likes

Also have Rigard, Grimm & Proteus @ +18 and buddy at t +17 going to 18 soon - don’t see final 2 worth it for these guys

5 Likes

My +20 Guardian Falcon :grin:

8 Likes

@Darth_Fuego You just gave me an idea on how to continue Sumi’s path. Thank you. :grin:

1 Like

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, and when life gives you a crappy stable of monks, you make attacking Li Xiu +20.

Screenshot_20200104-072542

Her attack still isn’t impressive, and her mana cut is usually barely noticeable, but I still trot her out there for every war and monk trial. Nothing to do with my monk emblems now. You hear that Wilbur?

6 Likes

Looks a lot like +14 Li Xu.

Costumes are awesome. At+11 they surpass the vanilla 5* without costumes or emblems.

5 Likes

Her costume is like 6 or 7 nodes.
Impressive…

1 Like

Here’s a 5* for comparison.

It’s more like 9 levels of emblems.

I also used to have a maxed Little John in emblems but I reset him for caged burrito, ie Kageburado

5 Likes

Yeah, since I have gone to the trouble of maxing her, I’d love to draw her costume.

Ameonna and Proteus

3 Likes

You beat me to nuclear Ameonna. Mine’s at +10, and while I’ll take def over HP, I’ll be grabbing every attack node, as you did.

1 Like

Events without Proteus is like attending funeral, I pair him with Wilbur and 2 healers in all the events so i dont have to care about his survival. With troops my proteus delivers 438 DOT in 3 turns! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

The viking version fires in 7 tiles with level 5 mana troops

4 Likes

Any idea what kind of emblem path was used? I’m assuming def/HP. Thinking about embleming Cyp when I finish leveling him (currently at 4^64).