Show your fully emblemed 4 star

Each class has exactly the same path for all heroes. So you can look to a hero of yours (of same class) and do the math for yourself, based on the path you want. So simple…

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Pulled some druid emblems from a war chest this morning and now…

Screenshot_20191031-071458

Melendor +20, built for survival! As my best green hero, he goes everywhere and does pretty well.

7 Likes

Here’s two more:

Boril is one of two Cleric 4*s I have. Agwe being the other one :roll_eyes: and no 5 *s!

8 Likes

7 Likes

very nice. i like it…

@Rohn, Unfortunately she has since been stripped of all emblems to give to Morgan Le Fey :rofl:

2 Likes

Can not say I blame you at all. :wink:

Following the Trials of Nature today, I finished Attacking Tiburtus.

He was my super sixth man for a while, and he still gets a ton of use. Ramming Pulverizer is always great.

6 Likes

I don’t know if I shared before.

4 Likes

The woman in the bottom seeked your attention. Do not disappoint her.:wink:

Btw: nice collection of twenties!

2 Likes

Haha yeah she was saying good night. I took care of her.

Thanks!

1 Like

Finished Sonya today.

Fast dispeller, good survivability. Wish I had her costume. Sadly, my maxed Thorne is not an improvement over her, so she’s basically a fixture on most of my teams.

6 Likes

I just finished Sumitomo, pretty legit hero imo. I decided to stay on the right path for no apparent reason. It’s just how I went lol.

4 Likes

I see a couple of Boldtusks already, but I went all def/HP.

He came to my roster really late, so I feel like I don’t use him as much as I should, but he’s a game-changer on class trials, and of course, he makes a war team every time out. Wish I had the costume for the class change and stat boost.

4 Likes

Only one Jackal maxed to 20 (HP\Armor)
Second Jackal will go to 20 (Attack)
Wilbur is “soft capped” at 18 (The last 2 spots are not really needed)
Rigard is new and going to 20, but I am taking his Ranger HP\Armor path because I use hi with costume.

Photo Dec 05, 12 39 28 PM

I really don’t use many 4s anymore so most of my emblems go to 5s.

1 Like

I don’t see more reason to emblem my 4 * beyond +18. So far only Kiril and Caedmon as I used both stacking in diamond.
The rest are under +7, just to get the effect and be quite competitive in AW.
I guess my tower guards and main raiders need them most.

These two I finished this week. I went Def>HP>Atk. They are also my first +20 (I have Rigard and BT camping at +18 because in their case last two nodes seem too expensive for what they do, and few others at +19).

I am especially proud of Falcon’s defense :heart_eyes: .

4 Likes

Here is my Valeria for you to gaze upon with envy.

5 Likes

Maxed with costume.Went with def/hp priority.
Paladin 7% mana bonus / Druid 9% mana bonus.

Use paladin Sonya every day…druid Sonya just sometimes.

6 Likes