Show me your Green Titan Teams

Hello forum, this thread is a question for players with more of a developed roster hitting 11-14* titans. I’ve had 100k+ hits on every color of titan except for greens who I hit like a wet noodle for the most part (40k would be a great hit for me).

I’m just curious for those who have a deep bench who have success doing bigger hits so I know who I should strive for later on to help me get more well rounded.

Reds are my weakest color: GM Marjanna Khagan QoH Grazul. All of the 4*s . I dont need help with who to bring but more so who I am missing and should attempt to pull later on.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Who’s your attack buffer?

Tarlak or Ranvir or Wu Kong?

I’m using ranvir, my line is usually GM khagan lancelot falcon ranvir . Or close to. I was finding wilbur’s skill although useful really cut down on tile damage and was better without. (Not in that order)

Cool question.
I have the same issue.

Using
Boldie Gormie Ares BUFF Wilbur
Buffers are Tarlak, Miki or Wu.
Gormie and Wilbur overwrite each others def down.

No elemental def down, no big hits?
Badly need Falcon here…

3 Likes

Behold ,

3 Likes

I do have the same heros maxed but have elena at 1-1. I probably wont emb those 4*s . I also have 12 rings. I had already maxed khagan and that had pained me enough maxing a S1 slow. In hind sight elena would have been a much better choice.
Would you recommend maxing elena?
What kind of damage are you putting up on what ** titans?

I dont really recommend Elena (could be a different story with her costume) but my only two choices at the time were, ironically, her and Khagan so I chose her. I’ve faced 14* titans with this team and have been able to consistently get a B grade with my 5 hits. Lately my alliance has mostly faced 13* and the damage is about the same. I always use green banners and asteroids tho because it’s still hard to keep 4* alive against titans and BT, Wilbur and Falcon are probably the tankiest

1 Like

My green Titan team:

And my best hit for green Titan is 92k, and avarage 40-70k.

3 Likes

Santa, Falcon, Lancelot, GM and Miki. Green is my worst titan personally but generally get 35k+ hits from this on 14* without expensive items. I’ve had an 86k from this bunch tho.

1 Like

This is who I have been using I just feel I am getting very Meh results compared to my others.
EG:

2 Likes

@Ultima, Best is Gravemaker and Khagan surrounded by Sir Lancelot, he buff att only nearbly, and pick the best red att stat. Falcon is very low att stat and ranvir is yellow.

3 Likes

Very true and noted. Thanks @jinbatsu

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback whomever replied to this thread. It looks like alot of us are in the same boat. :slight_smile: we really needed a red white rabbit . Good to know @JLB_ep that is possible with those heros, gives me hope when I face those 13-14*s and to @jinbatsu for advice. @Olmor always helpful and @Srob.

2 Likes

Santa may seem an odd choice as he’s slow, but get those minions going and you get great protection from titan damage. I’ve also tried Wilbur, but I’ve always received meh scores when he’s around.

2 Likes

I use this against 14* green, does pretty good. Had an 80k hit last time we got one.

4 Likes

If it’s a rare titan and you want to guarantee like a 90k hit you could use this lol
You mana up muggy and a spirit link hero, let the titan hit you which will kill all of them and they will be revived with even lower defense, then use titan shield on the 3 on the left. Don’t stun the titan, let it hit itself. Revive scroll just in case you accidentally drop the titan shields and let one die. Doesn’t matter if your spirit linker dies tho.

5 Likes

Titan shields are a lot of fun :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree. Santa works so much better for me than Wilbur. The shared damage always seems to get me killed quicker too. Minions maybe a lil slower but the defensive aspect is so beneficial.

1 Like

Wilbur - Zim - Grazul - Elena - Tarlak

2 Likes

Miki, Boldtusk, Wilbur, Falcon, Anzogh (for extra heal) or Marjana

1 Like