Shop After Dark: Are you ready to Rock and Roll!?!

Don’t forget lewd, crude and generally askewed. Bump!

That’s a standard and prerequisite to be in the shops :laughing:

General concensus Reports:
Tuesday 4:35 pm…music was playing loudly and war drums could be heard coming from Shop After Dark…when went to investigate…all that could be seen was a group of players dancing around a campfire clothed or unclothed( depending on personal preference) chatting Death to the opponents…

Come Thursday morning they were disappointed as the Heavy Metal bands that were sent to the opponents camps to cause restless sleep and loss of focus did not arrive…but the battle was still a success as all flags were used and everyone battled regardless of injuries

Only cuz there was an open bar and the male to female ratio was right :kiss:

I missed the open bar night…again…drats…just my luck… I wonder if it was my other personalities that lost the invitation

Oooh the free flow bar, loved that :heart_eyes:

I love the ads you guys are coming up with but yes we have room for anybody that wants to rock out

Very nice very nice indeed

Spots for 4 music inspired or just crazy ppl. Must enjoy… Idgaf just join :laughing:

We have a few spots open, come and grow with us. Multiple homes to graduate to

Are u tired of war flags left? Leaders who are never there? Dead chat? Then get over here and join Shop after Dark. No robots here… Just slaps and tickles. :laughing:
Part of the top 100 shop franchise family.

And in the naked light, I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence. :notes:

Things Change like the wind and with Change we must adapt or Perish…It’s not easy being a Leader and The Shop Family is no different…Stuff happens that is beyond our control…Priorities come to a standstill…
With that being said
Shop After Dark has a new Leader: Diablo
I wish to say Congrats and Good Luck as many know that trying to get a group to get along is never easy and finding the balance to all be somewhat on the same page…not everyone will be happy with a decision a Leader makes…such as game life as in RL. .all we can do is move forward…at thats what Shoppers do.

1 Like

Whip, whip
Run me like a racehorse
Pull me like a ripcord
Break me down and build me up
I wanna be the slip, slip
Word upon your lip, lip
Letter that you rip, rip
Break me down and build me up

Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do whatever it takes… :notes:

UNDER NEW MGMT. COME ONE COME ALL TO THE NEW SHOP AFTER DARK !!

Shop After Dark has room to grow! Whether you are a solitary player looking for a new home or a small group that would like to stay together, we have a spot for you!

We are currently dropping Titans for the next POV, so now is a great time to come and join us.

We have coordinated tanks for war, simple but effective strategy and access to the best minds in the game.

Shop After Dark is for adults only, so bring your sarcastic sense of humor.

And as always wierd is a side effect of awesome!

1 Like

Not to mention… The devil kitty is a handsome beast. :cupid: Seriously though, the Dark Shop has a new leader and he has the claws and the wit to make a house a home. :heart: Come meet our devil kitty DIABLO GATO. :laughing:

1 Like

2 Likes

Shop After Dark, a little bit wild, a little bit weird and a whole lot fun!

Looking to merge into a bigger group, but don’t quite make the requirements? Everything is negotiable except you must use your Titan flags and your War flags if you are opted in.

1 Like