Shop After Dark: Are you ready to Rock and Roll!?!

this is and awesome ad. Join one of the Dark
Side

Weā€™re a bunch of nerd, are you the one too? Donā€™t shy, come on inā€¦weā€™ll treat you good :laughing:

Built this Shop on Rock N Rollā€¦built this Shopā€¦bump bump

Wake up in the morning and I raise my weary head Iā€™ve got an old coat for a pillow and the Earth was last nightā€™s bed I donā€™t know where Iā€™m going only the shops know where Iā€™ve beenā€¦

Blaze of bumps

1 Like

Now do one about the STARā€¦anything about a delusional STARā€¦maybe 150 personalitiesā€¦no dratsā€¦then a bump bumpity bump

Is there music in your head have you followed where it lead ā€¦do you crave for the need of the beauty underneath :notes:
Bumping along

Shop After Dark is so cool it gets visitors from other Galaxies ā€¦ I wonder what that concert looks like :thinking::thinking::thinking::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Are you Sarcastic?
Can you take what you dish out?
Are you looking for a place that is not only fun but a place where each member helps you growā€¦
Then search no Moreā€¦
SHOP AFTER DARK
is the place for you
Join now and not only will you get a tray of delicious bacon but for a limited time only get a signed
Poop emoji from yourā€™s truly

Restrictions are off in real life. So itā€™s time to have fun and be with other crazy and fun ppl. If you are looking for a change of pace or have a group of u thinking of forming a new alliance just join this franchise ā€¦ We are Differentā€¦ :woozy_face::yum:

Who needs a little slap and tickles in their life? In the shops we got u covered!!! Come join one of the longest franchises in the game with a top 100 house.

Depends where the Slap and Tickles are atā€¦Iā€™m a very innocent STARā€¦ INNOCENCE IS IN THE EYE OF THE DELUSIONALā€¦ Iā€™m very delusional

Innocentā€¦ Many things i can describe u as but innocent ainā€™t 1 :laughing:

I saw red when I opened up the door I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to stay up anymoreā€¦ :notes: my last bump of the night :sleeping:

Iā€™ve been gone
For way too long
Time to come home
From my lonely roam
And bring my spark
To Shop After Dark

We have the soul
Of Rock nā€™ Roll
We ride or die
Together, no lie
So bring your spark
To Shop After Dark

1 Like

Mosh pits dailyā€¦ Or just a bunch of swearing and laughs. Itā€™s a toss up depending how drunk we r

The Dark Sop has openings for 4 players who have the Option to join war or notā€¦ currently ranging with 9*-+11* Titans and use a coordinated Tank for the month while working on other Heroesā€¦Laid back but still competive and with the Line App have the ability to talk with all 4 Shop members to get advice to become a better player regardless if you pay through the nose on every deal or a F2Pā€¦lots of laughs and fun can be done at the SHOP AFTER DARK

We also enjoy long walks on the beach and being obnoxious and sarcastic :laughing: