Shop After Dark: Are you ready to Rock and Roll!?!

I want bacon and whiskey… Those are my requirements diablo. Can u meet em? :laughing:

1 Like

The unmistakable aroma of bacon fills the air, you can hear it sizzling in the pan. As you sit, you are served a single malt whiskey, with only one cube of ice. Not to chill the spirit, but to open up the flavors locked within. This fine liquor is for sipping. The first taste sends a warmth down your throat, into you stomach and you can feel it radiate throughout your body.

And then your bacon arrives, crispy yet somehow yielding. Each bite a crunch, and then somehow it melts away in your mouth, leaving a taste of salt and smoke on your lips.

As you sit, sipping this perfect libation and savoring each strip of perfect bacon , you think to yourself “yes, this! This is what I require!”

2 Likes

Bloody hell… Marry me :cupid:

Renovations are complete… The paint has dried. And according to the blue light the linens are clean. Got room for 14 and brand new mgmt ( who knows how to feed your needs ) come on home.

1 Like

Hey we only need 10 more crazy ppl to join our new and improved house. All you need is Line , 18+, sarcasm and a willingness to have fun and a little bit of common sense when it comes to Flags :laughing: We r part of one of the longest running top 100 franchises and we promote from within to the other houses.

1 Like

And don’t forget, we have the most sensual whisky and bacon tastings in the game. I will even throw in a shoulder massage and foot rub.

1 Like

How in the world could i forget that? Come join us and bring a friend. We love an audience :laughing:

Wait…is the service you offer everyone…I will take the bacon…not much of a Whiskey fan…tequila , scotch…are good though…lol

1 Like

We offer all of the finest top shelf liquors available. And for you Star, only the finest hand made Belgian chocolates. The only catch is you gotta join Dark.

1 Like

No skunks allowed in dark. :laughing:

Stay away from the bacon skunkgirl :laughing:

But but but…skunks are adorable… I would know…lol

Growing every day, come join us ( if u think u can handle sarcasm)

Happy Independence Day To u all. Home of the free because of the brave. Thank u to all who have served. All gave some. Some gave all. :heart:

Whats a good sarcastic joke about cats?.. Anyone

14 spots available…or looking for a Merge

We are not looking to move but have you move to us

Benefits:
A very crazy Sarcastic fun loving family
Bacon
Knowledge of all 4 Shops to help you grow strong
Bacon
Have fun with the game
Bacon
And much much more

1 Like

Pour some sugar on me … Come on fatten me up. I’m hot and sweet from my head to my feet yaaa :notes:

Okay after a merge…things get crazy…it takes time for everyone to adjust and settle down…alas some do not have the patience for big changes and that’s okay…
SHOP AFTER DARK has room for one more…come get it before its lost

Not no more :laughing:

Now accepting for the waiting list … :heart:

Currently Full…
Waiting List Open

1 Like