Seshat really is not OP?

Sorry but no, what tests in any case is yes. Seshat is an attack hero, he has 2 in defense, you one incomplete and in attack. Your board is exceptional, even so, although it has hardly chance your Seshat activates and kills one of yours, who revives MN. Yours, kill your Seshat and almost GVM and Alassie. In that battle are some of the best and dismiss your Seshat.

1 Like

And in the same post as ā€œdemagogueryā€ ā€¦ @Ber is winning the Forum today. And probably the internet as well

1 Like

And the reason is? Apart from that passive aggressive attitude you show.

Calm down. It was written as an appreciation for two ā€˜splendidā€™ phrases. Not passive, nor aggressive.

1 Like

Demagoguery is to think that since I have a 7, the figure is 7. When I participated in the study of tc20, my rate at 60 was 12, the average is 4 or 5. If you can not understand how the global statistics works, I saved the ā€œad hominemā€

Where did I see 2 Kongs the last, I wonder? Oh, wait, in my inventory :smile: Needless to say, they are throwing excrements at each other in front of my stronghold, waiting for hero academy to show up.

3 Likes

What??

So everyone who thinks that what they have is what they have, is a demagogue?

There MUST be a translation issue here.

2 Likes

Since I donā€™t have her, Seshat is definately OP. Dev please nerf her as just like Kage, she single shot my 4 *. And they are both darkā€¦lol.

3 Likes

Vanishing hapiness in 3ā€¦2ā€¦1ā€¦

6 Likes

Give me one! I can send you other month heroes l have spareā€¦

1 Like

Shesh is not op, only guin lovers will hate her. Other than that she is pretty balanced. Jackal and joon combo will shoot her down like, she made of nothing. May be jackal and chao combo will be enough for her. :slight_smile:
And people asked to Nerf queen, SG gave a chance to us to Nerf her by creating Sheshat.
And Iā€™m against of nerfing any heroes. (my thoughts)
Now people asking to Nerf sheshat. :slight_smile:
Let them bring out another hero. Letā€™s wait for it.
After thatā€¦ Yeah rite.
I love this strategy.
And I love to spend a little, not much, in order to repay the game developers for creating an amazing game.
GL all. :slight_smile:
Donā€™t nerf shesh
Bring another HOTM who can Nerf her.
Thank you. :blush:

5 Likes

Jackal and Joon combo will take down any hero, just like Eve and Lianna or Frida and Magni. So itā€™s not a valid argument for Seshat squishiness :slight_smile:

5 Likes

not anyā€¦ 800 def and 1400HP

Mother North, Kunchen, Onatel and maybe more heroes can survive my Evelyn+Lianna 1-2 combo.

1 Like

35nnhu

11 Likes

And I was just waiting for the ANSWER @PeachyKeen??? Now my antipathy for the lugubrious members of society is once more growingā€¦

@Whitey your right. I couldnt have been a 30x pull. It must have been a 10x pull. But i got a double bonus draw from it. Ive done quite a few pulls in the past couple months. I guess i was remembering incorrectly

1 Like

does Wu count as one of the three Kongs? (see how he sneaked in there?) :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well I play the game just 10 monthā€™s now and I have Aegir,Boss Wolf, Onatel 2 of them, Kunchen, Margaret and Seshat. I consider myself lucky for have them and I sped some money but not crazy money like 800ā‚¬ in almost 1 year. I agree with some ppl who said like if you donā€™t spend you donā€™t get and actually is thrue and you must be very lucky to save enough gems or token to make 1 pull and get HOTM . I really start to finish spending money in the game because anyway you wonā€™t get 1 place for long periods maybe couple of seconds to be honest and then you start to look at your wolet and say WoW I spend louds of money to be on top for 10 second?? Is not worth

Well, thatā€™s 800 more than I spentā€¦
Iā€™m not complaining about not getting HOTMā€™s, I can play the game just fine without them. I, long ago, abandoned all hope of pulling any significant 5* hero. Iā€™m a bit more unhappy with the TC20 results. I mean, Come on! I understand itā€™s RNG, but 2xHorghall, 2xKadilen, 2xElkanen while only three 5* heroes of any other color is a bit extremeā€¦ Some might say, ā€œoh, you got 9 x 5* heroes in two month, thatā€™s a lot, you should be happy with thatā€ but that means nothing if 6 of those heroes are green and mostly uselessā€¦ I only maxed one Elkanen, the other 5 greens just gather dust and consume roster space, waiting for the rumored Hero Academy. So, HOTMā€™s are not my main concern, they are just to elusive for a f2p.

3 Likes