September 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Aether Summon, Valhalla, Untold Tales, Dynasty Of Dunes, Costumes, Kalevala, Carnival Of Gods, CoE (Ice), Goblin Village, Underwild, Atlantis, SE, MT, and Musketeers)

from Imgflip Meme Generator

10 Likes

@Elioty33 has confirmed them yesterday as he said there is no other change other than Pick Up Summon

2 Likes

Thanks @PlayForFun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Goblin heroes to be released is just changed !

1 Like

Isso ajuda e muito para os guerreiros da minha aly que estão começando no jogo. Estou sempre atrás do mapa dos heróis dos eventos,mais não estou conseguindo a do carnaval dos deuses

[English]
You can find the map at the link below:
[Portuguese]
Você poderá encontrar o mapa no link abaixo:

The official language of the forum is English.
If you want to write in Portuguese, use the subforum:
A língua oficial do fórum é inglês.
Se quiser escrever em português, use o subfórum:

Or if you want to write and/or translate English, I recommend using the site:
Ou se quiser escrever e/ou traduzir o inglês, aconselho o uso do site:
DeepL Translate

2 Likes

do you know whos featured now on goblins since they changed the list of available heroes @Elioty33

2 Likes

Goblin Village update as teased by the release notes change. @Bandolivin here’s your answer :point_up:

11 Likes

I did some counting… 17 summoning events in one single month… Wasn’t even including aether summon and ascension material summon etc… Omg…

Back in April 2020 when I first joined the game, we have maybe like 5-6 a month? Basically S2, S3, ToL/Costume, Challenge event and seasonal…

4 Likes

April 2020 Calendar for reference.

096af9b94f6c381e8f9aa756f0f18b498d4a3441_2_579x750

4 Likes

Here it is guys and girls!

33 Likes

Thx for the new Fated Summon list !

5 Likes

Thank you for your tireless work Oracle!

3 Likes

Thanks Elioty, finally the wait is over!

3 Likes

thank you tons! and finally, the misinformation can begin to be cleared up, now that we have the Oracle confirmation :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you Elliot! I don’t like the list much, but now I know to go ahead and take my 3rd LoLo

5 Likes

Thank you @Elioty33 a lot.
Finally edd for me, my lovely Frida :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That list is sad. VERY VERY SAD.

3 Likes

Ouch, rough list. I’m glad they started including event heroes but making it oldest and weakest of the bunch isn’t going to help people much. Frida is still solid, and I still use Frigg. Norns is better than people give her/them credit for, but there are no real game changers here.

2 Likes

Ouch, still the S1 heroes in there. But at least they got rid of S2 and put in the challenge event heroes. Maybe when the S1 heroes are exhausted they will add in season event heroes?