🔵 [Sep 8, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Got Horghall-Tiburtus-Ceadmon-Lianna-Melendor, no changes to last time. Didn’t need any items.

Yeah, Melendor, Cead and Horghall can all take care of that. My problem is the enemy Horghall. I’d have to bring my own Brienne along for that or use items. Didn’t want to do either, so I just suffered through the debuff.

I’m a bit bummed out because I am missing exactly 1 emblem now for the last node on Melendor, whith which I could reduce mana costs to 9 tiles. Ranger embs aren’t enough either. Trainer hero went to Lianna#2. She will be reaching 3/70 soon, so I’ll have to decide who gets my tonics. Since I have a staggering amount of 16 I can pull her or Elkanen up and still have enough for a potential Kingston.

5 Likes

Last time Cademon gave all his emblems to BW he now is +3
No items used

Ive worked out how to video record but have no sound, but @Olmor has the best videos :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Gonna be short because it’s super late for me, and 2* tourney suddenly jumped in priority, but I got this done.

No major changes. No emblems spent since I want to get Caedmon to +19 and Seshat isn’t ready for ranger tokens yet.

7 Likes

The one trial that I have to four man on my main. Because I only have 2 rangers and 2 druids. Thankfully I have all of them emblemed. Took Chao, Brienne, Belith, and Berden. It was easy once I got a lot of green tiles on the board. I only did the first two stages because like every other trial, I do not have a team high enough to do it.

4 Likes

Melendor
Gadeirus

Caedmon
Melendor
Bomb Attack

Added Melendor
Put Tiburtus and Chao back in the lineup as I ditch all-green strategy…

Old Team:

New Team:

It seems easier…

9 Healing Potions
2 Arrow Attacks
2 Bomb Attacks

For Melendor

Joon

7 Likes

My team

Athena was a new addition to the team who replaced Caedmon - I was curious to see how she would work. Well, Athena was awesome, although nothing could have saved my squishy Squire wabbit (yes, he’s my only red that qualifies for this trial).

The boards cascaded favourably and the boss stage was completed quickly, and with little resistance. Next screenshot taken literally seconds after the one above.

Used very few battle items, and as with the other trials my next goal is to use no items. Emblems and trainer into my inventory for now - trainer is too high for this upcoming raid tournament :crazy_face:.

8 Likes

I have only one thing to say… Trainer fed Needler :joy:

7 Likes

Zim - Alasie - Evelyn - Gregorian - Lianna

6 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Well, again I forget to change the purple troops! I have already get new *4 crit troops purple!
No change, only Seshat is tier 4, and Jack is maxed.
Just like before. I choose banner over anti dotes, because we only fear Horghall -att.
And bomb attack or axes to replace +att from Brienne.

The Battle

At boss stage, no need any items, because I have Melendor, healer.
OK, fresh all mana ready charges except Jack and Caedmon.

Well, have trouble bad board, Melendor died, but can handle with those items so far.

Emblem Druid: keep for Melendor / Caedmon
Emblem Ranger: keep for Seshat
Trainer: keep inventory, maybe for LJ or Gadeirus later on.

6 Likes

I realize that now that I’ve completed it I can’t go back and see what team I used. From memory I think it was Ranvir,!Seeshat, Caed, Melendor, Triton. Seshat is a new addition and not fully leveled, but she’s sturdy enough w/ her minions that it wasn’t a problem. I took out Chao to put her in, though, and in hindsight that might have been a mistake-his mana cut would have been useful. Not sure who I would remove though- Caed and Melendor were good against Brienne and Triton has emblems so I wanted to keep him. Emblems will sit on the shelf till I can save enough dam* iron to use them :joy:

5 Likes

Managed to get it done again with my same team of Melendor, Triton, Tibs, Gade and Chao

Used 3 medium health pots, 2 axes and a dragon attack but had pretty good boards all the way through

Yunan already ate the trainer

5 Likes

My team last time was:
Melandor - Brienne - Berden - Belith - plus one hero that I don’t have anymore. I suppose it was either a 2* or a 3 that I don’t like and that I since fed to someone else.

The changes I made were:

• add Gadeirus which I didn’t have last time
  • swap Belith for Caedmon (1/9) because I figured I had too many healers. I don’t know if that was a good idea or not since he’s still very weak.

My final team was:
Melendor (3/20) - Brienne (3/42) - Gadeirus (3/35) - Berden (3/46) - Caedmon (1/9)

I beat the first stage easily but died in the second.
I did not try a second time with a different team (putting Belith back in the team) because I had died rather quickly so I felt it would be difficult also. And I haven’t used any emblem yet so I don’t feel a high need for them.

I could have succeeded by using items but I’m trying not to use too many as my forge is being upgraded currently.

5 Likes

Easiest trials for me.

4 Likes

Team was the same as last time, albeit with 2 more emblem ranks on Athena and Lepus.

• On the bench: Tibs, Triton, Buddy, Gad, Jack, and Caed

Got to the bosses with everyone charged and two diamonds to boot. Most of the damage done was through tiles.

I lost Mel towards the end, but it was far too late in the fight to matter. Athena finished them both off with one shot. This was a zero item run, which is unusual; I am protective of my WE flags, which makes me very risk-averse in a 20 flag stage.

Trainer will be held for now. Emblems go to Athena and Lepus.

7 Likes

Here were my choices this time, I still feel like I had the best lineup so I kept it the same:

I keep forgetting to swap in antidotes (note to future self) but it still went smooth enough. I lost Melendor right in the beginning of the boss stage which is why I played it safe with a bomb before Tree Man fired:

Trainer hero goes to Gobbler (I wish that was a typo…) and Athena & Zim will nibble on the emblems paired with some rose.

4 Likes

Edit : Take Kash out of the picture and put Brienne in

2 dragons + 2 bombs needed.
Otherwise, pretty straightforward win.
Kadilen’s defense boost helps against Horghall
Next time will be even easier, as Tiburtus and Lianna are next in line for level up.
Emblems for Mel (Or Kadi :man_shrugging:)
Emblems waiting Lianna
Trainer for Kadi

6 Likes

Not the team. I guess, Kashhrek is a Wizard?

1 Like

Finished with this team. Only Eve is emblemed. Used some health to keep Mel and Triton alive. By next round, I should have Lianna at 3/70 or better to give her a try.

3 Likes

Totally right :rofl: Brienne in place of Kash :astonished:

1 Like