Season 3 Sneak Peek Discussion

I just got him from TC20, clearly this must be a sign. :wolf::zap::sparkler:

8 Likes

Norse Mythology would be great, the map would look amazing being the 9 realms.

Would say Heimdallr nto Odin, as he has his trumpet/horn Gjallarhorn a ram. Odin has one eye.

The female with blue stripe over eyes am not sure. Freya is a good guess, but she had a cloak of falcon feathers not fur.

For Season 4 I suggest Dantes Inferno.

9 Likes

I really look forward to it. But, I hope that everything will be balanced. I don’t know why but I feel with the release of season 3 heroes, classic heroes are at the risk of being completely outclassed and obsolete.

1 Like

I cannot identify the runes in the middle-right and the first one. So only 2: Hagalaz and Mannaz…hm. The one before Mannaz looks like Raidho upside down.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Look my 2 post in this thread (january '18 :grin: )

This

2 Likes

24 Likes

I just hope they bring awesome 4* heroes, and a superb Holy one while we’re at it!

I’m sick of having Holy 4* ignored!

23 Likes

What about Danzaburo…oh

9 Likes

The squirrel probably sits perched on the right side of your SH when you purchase Super Mega Elite VIP.

10 Likes

Superb Holy hero not Super b****

3 Likes

Danzaburo was going to reply but he froze for 1 turn

62 Likes

Well, given that we had Frost Giant and Fire Giant as titans for a long time, a Norse Mythology based season was inevitable and I love it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And then he took off his shirt and everyone was blinded by his nipp…ermm, I meant special. :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s in Norse code :crazy_face:

26 Likes

God, this is too true.

5 Likes

The most “meaningful” thing I could read out would be “THURM”, doesn’t make sense at all, but I’m no expert for runic alphabets :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m just going to put on my S3 blinders and ignore AL, HA, and Costumes.

Hoping SG makes some fun additional features like they did with S2.

Maybe…
-Easy, Hard, and God Difficulty
-New form factor for some battles (non stop waves of enemies)
-New special stages like the underwater in Atlantis (Enemies respawn if you dont clear the board fast enough)
-1*-5* summonable S3 heros

11 Likes

SGG has been blatant about borrowing from Greco-Roman mythology:

• Athena
  • Hel <—Norse
  • Ares
  • Perseus
  • Poseidon
  • Triton
  • Melia

So it’s hard to argue that E&P has some independent mythology. The S1 storyline isn’t about gods and demons, but about humans and a “Dark Lord”.

Could E&P have come up with its own separate mythology? Absolutely, creative storytellers have been doing this for a very long time. But that’s not the route E&P chose even in early releases.

20 Likes

Good to see you put a lot of Thor-t into your Nordic puns :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes