Release SH24 (Stronghold 24) 1-2 months before Release SH25

As of today, my Advanced Farm is level 10. So I now have a second builder that can only be used for switching buildings. The only other building I’m working on is the alchemy lab which is level 6 and will be level 7 in about 5.5 days.

So I join the ranks of @NPNKY, @zephyr1, @baga, @cobaltmdn, and I’m sure many others who have one idle second builder and can count down the days to having all their available buildings built out.

How’s research going?

Just as a side note, I have only researched AL1 as I’ve been busy building it. Not sure if I’ll use it much or at all - takes a lot of food and there are other priorities.

For HL though, I am currently researching the scroll of alteration and only have hurricane and caltrops left after this one. I’m expecting higher POV daily challenges so I’m getting ready for that.

4 Likes

All of my buildings are maxed. My builders are useless :frowning: Have they responded to any inquiries about Hero Academy/SH24…? I know development is slow going, but how long ago did they say Hero Academy was coming soon? If it isn’t, they should at least make an announcement…

1 Like

All they said was that they are working on Hero Academy. That and it was mentioned in the 2020 Sneak peak so it will be out by December 31 2020 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hm, they said they were working on it in the 2019 sneak peak. So it should have been out December 31, 2019 :wink:

4 Likes

I haven’t researched the first thing in AL, and don’t plan to unless I literally have nothing else to do with my food. Given that there are always troops to level, heroes to emblem, and battle items to craft, I think Gravemaker will take up ice skating before I do anything with AL. (There’s a costume idea)
I do plan to start researching the missing levels in HL, now that I’ve replenished my depleted stock of harpoons.

6 Likes

Yes, I know that Hero Academy design is not finished and let us wait for it with Stronghold 25 lvl.

But while we’re waiting, we can build 24 lvl and more advanced buildings like one more Farm to increase Food output and be better prepared for 25 lvl.

My second builder is bored without work.

2 Likes

I hope the Hero Academy has function that grinds Recruits to Ham. I have very excessive Recruits as in my 2 TC11 have 1,500 days, 1-TC20, 277 days and one TC2 has 389 days (alternate to use sword). HAM is used for researches in unlocking Hunter’s lodge and Alchemy lab leading to more battle materials.

Currently researching AL lvl10. Only things then I will have left is AL lvl7,8,9 and that’s it. Lodge is fully researched and upgraded. Even all forges are level 20 here. xD

I think I will try to gamble with lvl10 AL. I have 10 Tome of Tactics so any other item I get from 4* will be helpful for me.

1 Like

I’m starting to think that SGG is waiting for us to all finish the alchemy lab and start using it out of frustration. That way they can call alchemy lab a success lol

I doubt I will use it until they offer a way for me to turn training manuals into backpacks

2 Likes

backpacks and rugged clothes (tc 19 is cool xD) even if rugged clothes are 1* :stuck_out_tongue:

However Alchemy Lab requires to be hugely revisited. I started to make some craftings in order to collect alkshards and cycling useless 1* items. But doing only 2 alk and having to combine 10k to do a single convertion is quite ridiculous (and, If I am allowed to say it, it is also a quite offensive bad joke to f2p or c2p players like me. I can’t say anything polite in this unreasonable difference between two items crafted while 10,000 requested for a SINGLE actual prize).

It’s good to hear that the Hero Academy is apparently in the works now.
Since I assume that it will be tested for a long time, I see a release with version 29 but not before June.
But I’m just a normal player.
And I wish all employees, beta testers, mods and players above all health in these times.
Take care of yourself and your families.

1 Like

I just started my very last possible building upgrade.

4 Likes

All buildings finished.

Builders are now self-isolating.

@Petri: When VIP expires, it shall not be renewed. Not until a builder (or two) has use again.

5 Likes

Don’t be surprised if this isn’t the case. We haven’t heard anything official from SGG, but they do work on multiple things simultaneously. Yet I agree, it’s a good sign.

Understood. I probably still would for the gems. But that’s just me. Everyone values different things differently. :man_shrugging:

Note this is just a comment for conversation. By no means am I trying to push you to buy.

2 Likes

I’m down to my VIP expiring in the next day and only having the last two stages of the alchemy lab to build. VIP is probably going in hiatus for me as well. At least until the next pov keeps the summons component.

Nothing surprises me at E&P anymore. :rofl:

But sometimes dreams come true. :innocent:

The timespan between the release of two versions has been one month or a bit more fairly constantly. Version 28 (upgraded Easter event) is almost certainly going to be released within the next two weeks.

Therefore, I speculate to see version 29 arrive in beta in early or mid April. I’m quite positive that the live release of that version happens well before June. And I’m cautiously optimistic to see new buildings in v.29 :slightly_smiling_face: Could of course also be some new S3 heroes, S3 stage effects etc., maybe both. I highly doubt that it will already be the revamp of Sand Empire.

It’s all speculations, but let’s be optimistic :smiley:

The intervals between 2 releases are not always the same.
Version 20 was launched a year ago.

Is the Alchemy Lab this game’s ‘Jump the Shark’ moment? Gets my vote!