Release SH24 (Stronghold 24) 1-2 months before Release SH25

All I have left is the Hunter’s Lodge (will start on level 9 in 2 hours) and the AL (will start leveling to 5 when I have the iron)

1 Like

Photo editing_Cloud20200223

Here’s an update for me. All mine are leveled but the following:

• one advanced mine which will be level 10 in less than 16 hours.
  • one advanced farm which is at level 8.
  • alchemy lab which will be level 4 in about 2.5 days.

I’m not certain I’ll have enough iron to use the second builder in the AM on the advanced farm. The iron bundles from the PoV may help with this.

All of mine are maxed except Hunters Lodge (level 9, will start level 10 in the morning) and Alchemy Lab (level 3, will be level 4 in another 18ish hours). I haven’t wasted the resources to research anything in Alchemy Lab, but I have more iron than I can spend, so I’m continuing to level it up between crafting harpoons and using emblems.

2 Likes

It’s amazing that all of you are almost completely done building. I really didn’t think they were going to let that happen.

1 Like

in about two weeks my second builder will be out of work. then maybe two more weeks to finish the advanced mine and both of my builders will be sitting around scratching their :8ball::8ball:
give us SH24 and corresponding utility buildings!

2 Likes

It’s past time for the SH24 t come out. IMO it needs to come out, and the food/iron production and storage that goes with it… otherwise no reason t keep paying for vip

2 Likes

Seems like a good time for a status update:

• Advanced Iron Storage 10
  • Advanced Iron Storage 10
  • Advanced Food Storage 10
  • Advanced Food Storage 10
  • Advanced Farm 10
  • Advanced Farm 10
  • Advanced Mine 10
  • Advanced Mine 10
  • Advanced House 10
  • Stronghold 23
  • Hunter’s Lodge 10
  • Alchemy Lab 7 (7d 8h from 8)

So I’m now officially out of anything to do with my second Builder, and just under 28 days from being out of any buildings to work on at all.

3 Likes

I pay for vip for gems and other items. Second builder is only a part of it.

That said, I want this to come out. I enjoy base building and I’m near the end. If there was nothing else, that would be one thing. But there clearly is, so I’d like to see that released to continue doing an important part of the game.

Guess I should provide an update too if I’m going to say I’m nearly done. All my buildings are leveled but the following:

• One advanced farm which is at level 8 and will be level 9 tomorrow AM.
  • Alchemy lab which will is level 4 and will be level 5 tomorrow AM.

As both will level up within a half hour of each other, my second builder will truly go idle tomorrow. I plan to continue the alchemy lab as I am near full iron and that one takes more.

Maybe I’ll use an iron bundle to get the farm going too. Not sure I have enough. I’ll have to look.

I agree, I have continued getting vip for the gems and such, even thō I have only been using one builder lately. But if they cut he amount of ‘other stuff’ (loot tickets) I will not bother much anymore, just a matter of principle as they keep getting more greedy.
Saying that, IS VIP one of the places they will cutting back on loot tickets? Anyone know?

Smaller Fixes and Changes:

• The amount of Loot Tickets received from War Loot and Wanted Chests has decreased slightly.

The above is from the v27 release notes. No change has been made to vip.

Thank you. Couldn’t remember where they were decreasing the amounts at! Good to know.

1 Like

Status update for me.

All buildings maxed except for Hunters Lodge (9-10, will complete in 3 days 1 hour) and Alchemy Lab (6-7, will complete in 5 days 6 hours, haven’t bothered to research anything yet).

So I will have an idle builder in 3 days and will be completely out of things to build in less than 6 weeks.

2 Likes

they could at least release level 24 which should unleash another adv farm. I running out of stuff to build but have an endless need for ham.

I now have no use for the second builder. The only thing I have left to build is Alchemy Lab, which is currently on level 7 going to 8 (althoughI will not waste food researching it unless it gets revamped. It will be completely finished by the end of March and I will have nothing to build.

1 Like

Currently I have:
SH: 23
Adv Iron storage: 10, 10
Adv Food storage: 7, (levelling to 10: 3d required)
Adv House: 4
Hunter’s Lodge: 5
Adv Mines: 3, 2
Adv Farms: 2, 2
Alchemy Lab: 2 (not planning to upgrade it anymore. Priority to Food Storage and HL)
[Troops: 8 → I am not in a hurry my troops are far from the max current level]

Note: Some (regular) houses did not reach max, but they are good as they are so they will never upgraded anymore. Same for Training Camps (20, 20, 19, 11).

I only have one building left to upgrade and it is Advanced Mine… which is already on level 8 and going on level 9 already. So probably in 15 days or so I have everything maxed.

SH24 should really come faster.

3 Likes

same here, actually a bit worse. my second builder is unemployed as of a few hours ago. my first builder is done with advance mine lvl 9 in less than a day, then level 10 in another what, 10 days? and there is nothing else to do with over 100 days of premium left!

release SH lvl 24 and corresponding buildings right now!

2 Likes

My second Builder has been done for a while now.

My first Builder is now 23 days from being out of anything to do.

3 Likes

I’ve just converted my barracks back into a forge to keep my second builder busy.

2 Likes