Poseidon or Liberty?! QUESTION

Who’s better?! Poseidon or Liberty? and why?

Depends.
Pos against mana manipulation, Rana (or who is liberty?) against heavy heal. On defense I’d prefer Pos, but I don’t have any of both.

If Liberty is Justice then you should do Poseidon, he is very good when mana control effects rains.

2 Likes

In my honest opinion, I don’t know which hero you refer to as Liberty. So can’t really say one way or another.
You are going to have to give me a clue

2 Likes

I say, give me liberty, or give me death.

2 Likes

Reminder everyone;

This is likely a translation error; Please do not make fun of or jest at others where english isn’t their first language… They’re doing a much better job of communicating in English than you likely would be able to do in their native language.

11 Likes

And don’t be hating on Patrick Henry, neither.

1 Like

can we add a tagline after you make mod posts, something like:

you’ve been governed.

2 Likes

Lol…yes it’s Justice…

1 Like

Justice, not liberty…lol

2 Likes

Many thanks. In that case, I would level Poseidon before Justice.
Justice makes an excellent Tank, but that’s about it. And you do have to put a few emblems on her to keep her alive in centre position.
My view is that if you don’t need a holy tank, you will get more out of Poseidon.
Good luck

3 Likes

I’ve had Justice for a long time, she’s up in the 700’s, but no emblems yet?! She’s an Awesome Tank. I’ve got Poseidon, and he’s almost to 700!, I’m going to switch the 2 of them out for my maindefense Team?! Do you think it would be best to wait until he’s as high leveled as Justice? Or Is he already strong enough?

I like Poseidon better on flank than tank.

2 Likes