šŸŽƒ Portal Stats & Summon Results ā€“ Return to Morlovia (Halloween) 2021

Also Francine, who is ā€œFastā€.

2 Likes

Indeed

About 100 pulls in so far and not a single 5* was pulled.

1 Like

Got Francine (and Ludwig) today. So I call it a lucky day. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I pulled costume Vanda and costume Frank today! Really excited about Vanda! I already have her normal card maxed and fully emblemed. I just need to level her costume and sheā€™s all set! I use her a lot on my various war and raid teams. Sheā€™s going to be fun to use! :wink:

14 Likes

Got 2 EHT from event, one gave me Brienne, second:

Iā€™m very happy :grin:

17 Likes

With my 42 EHT, I got :

• 1x C. Vanda, my 1st legendary from this event
  • 3x C.Frank ( I keep them all)
  • 3x Valeria ( whatā€¦ really ? )
  • many Vlads
  • no Hotm but itā€™s OK I donā€™t really want him.

I am very happy with C. Vanda as I did not have any hero who give immunity to status ailments such as Garnet, Emilio, Grazul.
(Actually I had my 2 Gatos who did the job :rofl: )

Ohā€¦ and I wanted to keep 15 EHT for Xmas but I failed !! :slightly_frowning_face:

11 Likes

Pulled Frank earlier this evening. Got the King and Queen of Crime when the event began, so I am now done pulling from Morlovia. Definitely not gonna chase Francine.

Just gotta finish the quest.

3 Likes

Best of three more single pulls:

:rofl:

Updated tally:

5x :purple_circle: Rigard, Prisca, Oberon, Rigard, Tyrum
3x :large_blue_circle: Valen, Grimm, Boril
2x :green_circle: Mel, Berden
1x :yellow_circle: Gan Ju

Not a single Halloween hero so far. :see_no_evil: The silver lining is I havenā€™t got a Vlad this yearā€¦

4 Likes

Hoooooly ā– ā– ā– ā–  :smiley:

Third coin pull gives me Francine with costume, first green def down hero yippie

Chased almur for so long, now I donā€™t need him anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Congrats, C. Francine is great. Just note that her def down is only on ice heroes though, so good for blue titans and enemies but you may still need Almur if you need an EDD hero for all colours!

1 Like

Another single pull (EHT).

Screenshot_20211023-190712

:rofl:

Thatā€™s my sixth dark hero from this yearā€™s portal. A total of 12 EHTs used so far, and all 12 S1 dupes.

Iā€™m just hoping for C-Frank (or Jack), as I missed getting a Frank last year. Ofc Iā€™d happily welcome any of the 5*. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Meanwhile I get c Franks left and right. I believe Iā€™ve gotten your franks

1 Like

We both know how RNG works. Sometimes, it really feels like RNG enjoys toying with us players! :rofl:

I seem to have gotten your C-Yunan, and in return, youā€™ve gotten my C-Frank?! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I wish I could give you my 3rd C. Frank :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I saved 42 eht for this and wanted Francine or Victor and I know itā€™s unpopular but I wanted Russell. Ended up w 2 Frankā€™s, 3 Vlad and 2 Jackā€™s. I already leveled Frank fed him the 3 Vladā€™s since I got him first year in alt acct and even made hes weaker than any of the s1 3* heroes in terms of stats. Did 7 ToL too no Russell plus 34 circus pulls and only got Dandre. I have 23 pulls in coins for s3 which puts me over 100 so I should get Russell or a 5 but who knows. Rng sux yet I got rings in mv just now

6 Likes

You know whatā€™s sad? I didnā€™t want Russell at all and got 5 of him. Had to spend 450 gems on roster space just to maintain themā€¦

6 Likes

Sorry to hear you aint got much from this portal. I know the feeling all to well. Took 45 pulls till I finally got my cFrank. Got tons and tons of Jack, Vlad and season 1 3*s. On the other hand my son managed to get 2 more Franks with just 8 pulls or so. Got more EHT saved up but not gonna risk getting more Frank even though itā€™s a great hero to get. Gonna try my luck at the Christmas portal again. Good luck with getting your Frank, hope the portal comes through for you in the end :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is the problem Iā€™m facing as well, I really hope thereā€™s a solution too thatā€™s better than having to eat our dupe HOTMs or keep spending money on roster space!

Talking about thisā€¦ I just bought another 10 slots for 500 gemsā€¦ My next 5 slots will be 300 gemsā€¦

2 Likes