Please stop tournment "cheat mode"

I have to agree with OP, nothing to do with facing better opposition . Day 3 and 4 you can’t get a match if your life depended to do a special

2 Likes

Agree with OP, this week’s rush has been a joke for me.
Every team i faced had heroes like MN Alfie BK Ludwig Heimdall Lidenbrock… Like wtf it is not possible for so many players to have all of those while there are endless threads of “summons suck”!
Either i am super unlucky or the game just wants me to lose every match. Constant resurrections, mindless attacks, same ■■■■ every time.
And it’s not like I’m going against them with poor teams. I am one two moves away from winning, then revivers bring back everyone and they fire :woman_facepalming:t2: 100000% fun right
I started fleeing when i see in the middle of fight that i won’t simply win.

This was my last appearance in legendary rush, thank you very much
I recommend everyone to skip this RNG crapshow to keep their sanity

4 Likes

You crack me up! Thanks for that.

This team was rough:

Mana30 x2…

New and improved MN will be incoming.
Some will pop-up next rush

And some xxk more will take time to get tonics

There’s another new slow hitting the market. Maybe another V.Slow one of these days.

These problems are just warming up

1 Like

This is always the most difficult tournament. That’s why I never use gems to resurrect in 5* rush.

1 Like

Yup, this should happen, two healers in a bloody battle defense and yet I still lose because the only heroes I was able to charge and actually use their specials were Almur (once and his defense down was useless cuz I couldn’t send any green tiles or specials at the heroes afterwards) and Sonya (twice). I should have absolutely annihilated this team, but couldn’t get hardly any blue or green tiles. This game is super-weighted in favor of the defense and anyone who says otherwise is either lying or delusional.

I have spent a TON of money, time, and effort on this game and would really prefer not to quit, but this type of stuff really makes me want to do so.

4 Likes

Not surprised of that to be honest especially this forum is their place. I had some experience on other game forum in the past that some hidden staff users intentionally to stop any user who trying to complain or disclose problem of the game, yes they trying to keep the forum in only one voice but that is very annoying and in fact is, it’s stupid too.

2 Likes

So let me understand your complaint.

As the tournament progresses, weaker teams are losing more often, running out of flags and dropping out. As the field strengthens overall, you are matched with the harder teams that also remain. Eventually, only the higher level teams remain to battle each other at the end.

I don’t see anything odd here.

2 Likes

Why don’t you record all 5 matches on your day 3/4. If it is so prevalent and so predictable then we should all be able to see it. I am at 5/0 so far and will happily record my day 3 and 4 hits for you.

It is very easy to see what buffs are being applied - just click on your heroes/opponent heroes. You will see what the overall buff %s are. Perhaps they are stacking a lot highfer for your opponent than they are for you? Also if you record then you can see what the damage being received is so you can do a more accurate comparison.

Again, recording your day 3 and 4 hits will clearly show this. I haven’t experienced this - some boards are awful, some are great. I try to go as many colors as possible (at least 3) in each lineup so I am not so board reliant.

Yeah, C Kad can be super annoying when you really need the luck to be turned your way instead of the defense way. Record your day 3 and 4 raids and let’s count the dodges together

As I said - click on the heroes to see what the actual buff% is. It may surprise you how that is stacking up.

No, we make judgments based on our experience, what evidence we gather ourselves and what evidence we see others present. I have yet to see a single piece of evidence in all my years in the forum to support the bad board conspiracies.

Try taking 3 colors plus, and also try some mana control heroes if you have them. For this tourney I take Proteus, Mist, Grimm and then the last 2 I chose depending on whether I need a dispeller (C Sabina, even though she is a healer) or maybe Ferant for riposte or Tiburkiss for a second defense down. For the rush tourney I basically had Alfrike, Proteus, Onatel and 2 healers and that got me 20 wins and 4 losses. Mana control is hugely important and generally far more helpful than damage dealers, especially at the 4* level where damage dealers actually do very little relative damage. At 3* and 5* level it is a bit differnt, for example an LB Poppy can actually OS some heroes

Same here. And some were ridiculous and unwinnable because of the start. But the 20/4 result was because I went overboard with mana controllers - try that next time. That is the most effective way of neutralising OP rush heroes

4 Likes

I’m a mid-range player with lower mana troops and I always get full, 20-emblem teams right from the first fight, whether a 3, 4 or 5* tournament. By Day 2, I also have some limit-broken opponents. By Day 3, they are all limit broken, and I am often wiped out before my fast heroes have fired even once. I also do believe enemy heroes get a boost to their talent percentages.

2 Likes

SG is not going to make it easy, it is alway harder and trying to get you out asap, I am wondering how many players that last the 5 days and the top 1% pay gems to continue, there is where the money is

2 Likes

Personally if I go out and have a good chance at top 1% or top 5% I will usually buy back (also considering how many extra raids I will have to fill my raid chest). Considering all the gem purchases avaliable this stlil seems to me the best “value” you can get out of your gems in the game.

I have found that I need to do this less and less. Quite a few 5* tournies and most 4* tournies I am able to survive until the end. 3* tournies have become worse for me because I find that LBs on the defenses there have made a big difference (e.g. Poppy O/S my heroes) and my roster of maxed 3s is pretty shallow compared to 4s and 5*s

Really? This one loose wants to make you quit? I had that happen before too don’t get me wrong. I did loose a bloody battle fight against defense with 2 healers for exactly same reasons as you do. It does happen, but it’s really not that often. Just bad luck all around. Good board manipulation is also a key, though even that sometimes isn’t enough to withstand bad luck.

Previous bloody battle tournament with 3s I had only 3 looses on offense. I admit not every tournament I do well, but I’m lately trying to find good hero setups for each tourney type. I don’t really do rainbow or 2-1-1-1 though and mono very rarely.
Previous 5
very fast was insanely tough tourney, but thanks to my A defense I ended top 5% (no rebuy, my 4th loose was on day 4 on flag 4, funny coincidence with number 4) and no I had no Alfrike, reviver, Lindenbrock, Ludwig or anything gamechanging in my defense at all. I don’t own any s3/s4, seasonal event or any 5* from the newest events at all. I also own no revivers.

my defense went AAABC last week, but that helped me get top 1% despite a 19-6 record on offense. four of my heroes on defense last week were 4* heroes haha. my defense was Caitlin, Aodhan, Shadereave, C. Colen, and Cillian. that it got any wins at all was shocking to me, and that it held A for three days was amazing. :grin:

2 Likes

Do you have many 5* heroes maxed? Cause if you don’t, you are more likely to get matched with players with equally strong rosters, at least I believe so, maybe I’m wrong. I think it depends on power of your 5 strongest heroes of your roster, but I’m not 100% sure. It’s still amazing that it held so well though, nevertheless. :slight_smile:
My def was G. Owl, CB Khagan, Marie-Therese, Onatel, Bertilla. It was B first day and A the rest. I was shocked, cause my defs in 5* tourneys are often doing pretty poorly. I rarely see rank A in my 5* tourney defs.

And whats even more funny is, not sure how many realize, for someone to win, someone has to lose…
and no one wants to lose… or perhaps they just want everyone to win and lose exactly equal number of times… every time? (regardless of the skills they have etc etc)… So much for playing games for fun :smiley:

1 Like

or knows how random / anything to do with “chance” works?

Last week I went from top 1% to next day losing 4 matches in a row.

I know many folks would say it’s not relevant here…
But still… this discussion reminds me of this -

2 Likes

Further to my points above here are my 5 hits from today. Swimming in great boards. Looking forward to terrible boards on day 3…

4 Likes

I posted in the 137th tournament thread today and after 2 losses out of 5 matches, I was up against a 95 emblem team for my final attack of day one (which I won). Clearly it’s not going to get easier considering the first day was brutal. SG will probably being following stats, so my advice would be is not to buy back in and maybe, if enough people do this, they will re-tweak the algorithm? Two of my losses were to teams that were weaker than mine in every respect. At the end of the day, we often lose to the whims of RNG.

Just try to enjoy. :slightly_smiling_face: