Please give us the reroll back - or another solution for our raid groups [MASTER]

This is the best thread ever.

2 people have told me I need to keep polishing my halo which are the best reviews I’ve had this quarter so I’m going to use them as examples of my Integrity in my next 1-2-1. They should help balance me getting a beating for trying to get around the work from home rules to get back in the office.

So if a 3rd person can say it I’ll consider Q2 to be a net success.

2 Likes

I also know it’s a time consuming trick that is stupid when you can beat the teams in front of you with a certain capped amounts of re rolls.
Or use other revenges.
I know how raids work. I’m in a top 50 alli and have been. Thanks for the heads up though.
Keep wasting time exploiting a fairly time consuming pointless loophole. Sure those dividends justify the investment…hahahaha

1 Like

Passes @Cheds more halo polishing cream.
Made from the finest blend of manna, frankincense, and myrrh.

1 Like

I’ll just leave you with your own quote.

1 Like

That’s a good point, but i’m not calling the other option unfair and people who want that way exploiters, am i?

Ok let’s not use the the words exploit or loopholes.

Let’s instead say you were using a feature not as intended and that the game developers have closed that down.

Either way it’s done now. Move along and all that.

1 Like

@Kikyo found it for you… 1 year ago same debate…

Actually, it was the poster before me who was outraged that they had to pay for rerolls?

1 Like

This topic is going kinda out of control even when interesting.
Please be kind to eachothers and try to reflect the arguments of the “other side” - independent on which side you are ^^

In order to keep it clear I will try to summarize the points:

A lot of us were using a loophole to reroll for free with as far I can read 3 different purposes:

1 - Find weaker opponents not to be obligated to fight 6 Telluria Tank in a row / find weaker opponents to be able to fill raid chest

Well for this purpose I think cupdropping is a valid solution - at least you have a choice and it might not be an abuse because all players can do that

2 - trying to increase the amount of Food & Iron they gain from fight.

This looks indeed for me like kinda loophole usage which devs didn’t plan - sorry for those of you concerned but imo it’s okay it’s not possible anymore

3 - Finding friends to raid ( but it looks like only me (at least here in this topic) was doing that) rerolling until I find more challenging opponents, good training targets for war teams but most of the time just trying to find other 7Ds or friends for my raid channel

Well for me there is not that much of solutions.
I can’t sacrifice this amount of food - I was okay with spending my time rerolling (it really takes some 50+ rerolls to find a friend and more for family)
So a really fun part of the game is gone now.
I guess I have to accept but cross fingers devs will read and or realize and provide us a solution.

Still a big fan of the idea of enable search BUT reward and cup neutral - kind of training fights function.
I see no risks of abuse if it’s completely without cup and reward effects.

@all: What’s your opinion?

3 Likes

My opinion doesn’t matter, and most people won’t listen anyway because it seems like most people here have blocked me anyway, but here goes…

I never even knew about this exploit. Wouldn’t have used it even if I did know about it. Don’t blame anyone else who did use it. But… it was an unintended exploit, and it’s gone now, so I suggest they find a way to “get over it.”

"GET OVER IT??? HOW DARE YOU TELL ME THAT???

Well. I say that because literally every single time I have complained about virtually anything on this forum (mostly complaints about stupid low summoning odds, but basically any time I bring up any issue at all)… the majority of people here have told me, "that’s just the way it is, now GET OVER IT."

Funny how peoples’ opinions change when the shoe is on the other foot. Isn’t it. :thinking:

Anywho. I’ll see myself out now before the riffraff rabble rabble start gathering up their torches and pitchforks.

SGG/Zynga is way too greedy!

The “free re-roll for revenge raids if your opponent was online” was a very small exploit that gave players a slight advantage occasionally.

They are scraping for every penny, but thier Scroogy, money grubbing ways, (lower drop rates, crappier loot, etc.), have made many players less interested in spending on pulls, or playing more competitively. :sleepy:

They’re slowly ruining this game like they did the last. I wonder if some concerted, organized complaints would help?

I spend $$$ to have fun. Everyone has thier personal opinions. 1% or 2% chance of a payoff is not worth it to me. I’m probably not the only one who would spend more with better drop rates, but hey, I’m not the owner of the game either.

Maybe I’m reading this wrong, but doesn’t this thread prove that historically we’ve had to pay for re-rolls? That the recent versions where it was free was a bug?

5 Likes

Ask @Rigs he is the forum necromancer

2 Likes

Ehem. Forum necromanSer.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Correct

I didnt think it was much of an issue but a bug nonetheless

That being said, they did right by fixing it but…

With the number of bottlenecks in the game, would free rerolls really be such a bad thing?

I mean could just cap the number of free rerolls per day then force ham rerolls afterwards(which this bug sorta did that in it’s own way)

I’m fine with paying or not paying. Just as long as we’re all on the same page.

2 Likes

Same i don’t reroll enough to be riled

Just throwin out a suggestion

At least we just pay food not gems.

If you want to make your voice heard in a way SG can’t ignore, leave your honest review in the AppStore/Google Play Store. Developers absolutely care about reviews so this is a potent way to get through to them and affect their ability to attract new hosts to feed off of players to the game.

Make sure your title is brief and to the point because most people reading reviews don’t read them deeply. Instead, they quickly skim to glean the gist.