šŸ‘ŗ Pepperflame - 5* Fire / Red from Goblin Village

This is the best change they made at this balance update.

I think more people are happy about it than unhappy.

3 Likes

Sure. Its discusing take all teamates down in one activateā€¦ fast mana heroes cant be broken like that

My biggest issue is Pepper getting nerfed relatively hard while Demilune, who does similar thing with similar strength (and better stats) and same speed, is a thing. This makes it very apparent SGG wants Pepperflameā€™s owners to chase Demilune.

Otherwise some time ago I was deciding between LB2ing her and Sparklight. Glad I LB2ed the latter.

1 Like

I have 2 Peppers and Starwalker, got two tomes of experience.
The nerf hammer strikes hard, hitting Four parameters as mentioned.

One thing is that the character itself cannot trigger it, but not triggering it with another player with similar special is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . It completely obsoletes the special, since it will only trigger against some heroes, while Vivica and others can remove it without it.
When I read the Update, it States the same hero cannot trigger it, not the similar status effect. Iā€™ve been running with one Pepperflame at 90/25 and one at 80/20. That now comes to an end :confused:

3 Likes

I think once a hero is released from Beta, there should be no nerfs. Probably in 6 months, most of these will be obsolete anyway. At least this way, money correctly spent will not end up being wasted until Father Time makes them too weak.

5 Likes

Pepper is still good. Just no good enuf to win you the raid all by herself. She needs 4 more non pepper cards to work harder to win raids now.

I am fed up with this game. Pepperflame has her growth mechanic clearly reduced and her mechanic non efficient. Spend a lot for this one and this is my refund? Two stupid tomes for 5 level?? No reset aether or goblin coins? Sg you donā€™t deserve such a great community. I will stop spending to your game you donā€™t deserve any euros from me.

6 Likes

Sameā€¦ yes sheā€™s OPā€™d but give her another year and sheā€™ll be outclassed. Why the rush to nerf her now? Itā€™s okay to have a few OPā€™d heroes to balance with the crap (cough Beach Party cough) lately. I thought they had stopped the post-release nerf by releasing even more OPā€™d heroes but here we are.

1 Like

Im in regardless of what the consensus is, but i doubt this community has the strength of character to do it for very long. Gambling addiction is very strong until you admit you have it, and most here seem to enjoy the gambling too much to stay away for very long.

2 Likes

I do not understand why people are so upset? Yes this hero got balanced or nerfed but we all have seeing this method for years what they do. So who expected something else? Still people are spending.

This is how game works. If those OP heroes are not balanced, this would not be fun for non whale players. Yes, Iā€™m kind of whale myself, have hundred of heroes, from crappy ones to newest ones. I think they should do beta test better so there would not be OP heroes in the first place but would all whales spend so much money at all?

1 Like

I have two of them - both 90/25 and while I ā€œlostā€ them for attack - I probably have more benefits for defense, since almost 2/3 of all my raid defeats were from 2 or 3 Peppers.

Nevertheless, nerfs like this are total ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

BTW, Pepperā€™s damage and growth are lowered to 450 / 250, while Demilune has 495/340. I have her also - but there is no place in roster for another dark hero.

2 Likes

I started a new no spend topic. I was hoping one of you, less polarizing chaps would have done it instead of me, simply because my topics bring my fan club out to argue with me even when they know im right. It should be fun to watch anyway, so enjoy.

1 Like

More a whale you are, bigger are the rewards.

Congrats

1 Like

The new slim fungustine is smiling at pf at the side and laughing "haha! U got nerfed and im here to make sure u a buried alive by stealing your growth and im undispellable! Sayonara pf! "

Pf replied "u just wait! Up until they have milk you out and before your own portal is out, you are going to be nerfed too! Noā€¦ they will change your skills altogether and make sure u are rubbish like me and i will laugh back at you!. It happened to skywalker(black friday), garten(7th birthday) and you slimeā€¦ do u think u can get away! DREAM ON! This is how SG operatesā€¦ they super buff upon release and later the nerf bat!

9 Likes

You keep talking about whales and all who have got something better than you is the whale. I have a friend, who is F2P from the beginning of this game and he have just a few good heroes and one of them was Pepper. Man, he was so happy about her and gave her all the love. And now he left the game.

Whales donā€™t care about the nerf - they have every secret hero and every new hero (which got actually buffed). They also donā€™t care of your crying and whining.

13 Likes

This absolutely disgusting nerfing not only doesnā€™t trigger the added damage by Pepper it also doesnā€™t allow it to trigger if Pophit fires AFTER MTF Pepper!!!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Fak damn greedy SGā€¦

I invested so much time and resources after got finally lucky to try to compete with 6,5 k teams ā€¦

FAK YOU SG

4 Likes

The problem itā€™s not only in the nerf the problem itā€™s also that they donā€™t give the proper competition, so I have paper maxed at 85 and they give me just one tome for 5 levels, another guy from my alliance have all effected hero from this nerf and he got just 2 tomes for 5 levels, another guy from me alliance have 1 leveled paper and 1 leved pophit and he get one tome for ascension one tome for 80 levels and another gifts so can somebody from SG come here and explain us why itā€™s this discrimination, @Petri maybe you can explain this?

2 Likes

Same here, I have a Pepperflame, a Grimsteel, 2x Starwalker, 2x Pophit and ā€œjustā€ get 3x epic tomes. There needs to be a clear communication from SG why some players are worth more than others!

3 Likes

just come here to comment it hahhahah
like peperflame is problem ,loookat new improved peperflame

1 Like

Get him fast, he is scheduled for nerf on friday. Donā€™t worry he has a .3% drop rate so he shouldnā€™t cost more than a few thousand dollars to get one. Id trade both of my pepperflame s and 2 starwalkers and a pophit with pre nerf stats for one of these guys.

4 Likes