October 2021 TENTATIVE CALENDAR (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Tavern of Legends, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4 Voyagers Of The Underwild, Mythic Titan, and Ninja Tower, Starfall Circus, Slayers of Fell Shadows, Return To Morlovia)

Thanks. If I have these heroes already, I won’t be trying to pull their costume. Don’t think it is worth it. But given I have none of these three, it is quite tempting to give it a shot if they are featured to share that 1% chance.

Awesome work , SG just announced new Update for the Calendar check this link : Schedule Changes for Events (October 2021 Onwards)

1 Like

Making room for which upcoming content?did you understand?
Thanks!

There’s an upcoming alliance event, Clash of Knights.

Yes, this event will most likely arrive in October

And just like that the calendars need to be changed. You creators are all so awesome, I wish they would be more forthcoming so you don’t have to do extra work.

And all these calendars are provided for free by generous, dedicated players. Take note E & P, when the players care more about the game…there’s problems.

Cheers!

10 Likes

Me parece una idea estupenda

Calendar folk normally do get a heads up on what’s going on.
Kaf asked on Friday about changes so weekend happened, perti on hols (that’s our go too) so it was just a case of mis timing perti come back today then it was sorted.
Thanks again calendar folk. Had @VeryQuietly updated his tag me when yah have…

4 Likes

Thanks Dude. I always appreciate you giving us a peek into these Mod meetings.

Rock on!!

1 Like

@Dudeious.Maximus
If I understand Staff’s statement correctly, then we will have a Tower event every 4 weeks ?

Or this Alliance Quest or whatever will be alternating with the Towers ?

1 Like

They have been doing a 4 week cycle thang for a while so my guess is it will.
The new alliance Event I think will be like teltoc etc… I ain’t played it in beta so can’t really comment if it was a tower event… The word tower should be included haha :joy: :+1:

1 Like

It is not a Tower event, but earlier Tavern was in that cycle too, which is also not a Tower event.
So everything is possible :smiley:

I think we may need to wait until end of October to have a high level idea about how these events will take place :smiley:

They have posted a change to the events.

“Schedule Changes for Events (October 2021 Onwards) - News & Updates - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum” Schedule Changes for Events (October 2021 Onwards)

Wolfheart here)

5 Likes

in october we will have ninja tower and masquerade, is that correct?

in october we will have ninja tower and masquerade, is that correct? :eyes:

I think yes, based on Staff announcement.

Thank you for all the work on these!

1 Like

updated the calendars they published

1 Like