September 2021 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, League of Villains, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, Mythic Titan, and Riddles In Wonderland)

Here is the Tentative September 2021 Calendar of Events in multiple formats, including the quick reference

Many thanks to the collaborators for their time and efforts…

Guvnor, littleKAF, Very Quietly, birksg, Markpessan, VEIVE, christie, ratabboypda, Kiiro, ColdHands, and W01fheart

If you notice any errors please let us know so we can get updated versions posted.

As with all E&P calendars, featured heroes are tentative. Dates are also tentative and may be changed (notably the rare quests which occur every 7-11 days, so calendar placement may be off slightly).

SELECT DESIRED CALENDAR BELOW

ENGLISH VERSIONS

Text Calendar by @VeryQuietly ...

Credit VeryQuietly

Monthly Quick Reference by @VeryQuietly ...

Credit VeryQuietly

Images Calendar by @Zartanis ...

Credit Zartanis

B&W Calendar by @Zartanis ...

Credit Zartanis

ADDITIONAL LANGUAGES

French Calendar by @Zartanis ...

Credit Zartanis

Spanish Calendar by @ratabboypda ...

Credit ratabboypda

Italian Calendar by @VEIVE ...

Credit VEIVE

Japanese Calendar by @birksg ...

Credit birksg

Japanese Quick Reference Calendar by @birksg ...

Credit birksg

Chinese Calendar by @christie ...

Credit christie

Brazilian Infographic Calendar by @Markpessan ...

Credit Markpessan

Portuguese Calendar by @Kiiro ...

Credit Kiiro

Russian Calendar by @W01fheart ...

Credit W01fheart

Polish Calendar by @ColdHands ...

Credit ColdHands

42 Likes

Here are some of the calendars ready with the rest to be posted when they are ready.

1 Like

Any reason y’all think Pirates will show up and not Villians?

Thanks for the inquiry. Since Pirates was in January and Villains in February, Pirates should be next as they switch off in rotation for reflect dark as the reasoning.

4 Likes

Ah I was thinking it would be a 50-50 toss up, but I like your logic! Thank you!

If I had to pick a reason why Villains would be next I’d guess it draws more spending.

I’m sure many people will share their opinion of why they chose what they choose when it’s finally revealed.

3 Likes

so it’s going to cycle through each reflect element? rather than having Pirates then Villains one after the other?

thank you all so much as always.

1 Like

Well we can always be wrong too, but Pirates seems more likely. We always try to get as much of the info correct as we can.

@dawnsempires yes, our understanding is that the same reflected elements will rotate/alternate.

4 Likes

Both of the Japanese calendars by @birksg are now in the OP.

2 Likes

I think they have made monthly events every 3 weeks now. Which is quite fast

What color will be Mirages of Omega quest?

Not sure yet, but we’re down to dark or nature.

Italian calendar added to the OP, thank you @VEIVE.

2 Likes

@Zartanis According to the countdown clock in the game, the next POV starts on September 6th, not August 30th

2 Likes

Thank you for this. Yes, just saw this as well. Updated calendars will be posted when we’re done with our workday.

4 Likes

@Zartanis Update. Game has changed so POV does start on the 30th

5 Likes

Beautiful as always @Zartanis! Thanks to you and the other language contributors for keeping us all in the know!

5 Likes

Obrigado pela colaboração e prestatividade em sempre nos manter com atualizações constantes @Zartanis e @Kiiro … Só fiquei com uma dúvida, com relação à torre Mágica, vai realmente ser em setembro ou será apenas em outubro? Visto que alguns jogadores citaram que ela pode ser antecipada no lugar da torre Ninja

1 Like

Dude costume calendar thanks @VeryQuietly

:dragon::+1:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Tks, gracias, obrigado, danke, grazie, merci for all effort that u always make to give us this amazing info. Best of luck :v: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay, here is the calendar in Spanish

calendario septiembre 2021-by ratabboy.com.ar spanish
i was attacked by a ramsonw malware and i lost all the files so i delay i had to do everything from 0
by ratabboy.com.ar

1 Like