🏅 [Oct 20, 2019] 27th Raid Tournament! — 4* Bloody Battle, No Ice/Blue

I would keep Caedmon (druid skill is useful in bloody battle…170 extra life per minion) in as debuffer and would swap in Gafar or Proteus for HuTao. Has Gafar fast mana and is he sturdyier than Proteus? Take him.

HuTao has a great effect but he is slow and his revive won’t work this week.

1 Like

Would not do this. Scarlett gets a higher dodge chance at 4 or 7. Why 6? Probably 4 for Scarlett.I don’t have her but I don’t like her either.I know she is useful this tourney.

Proteus emblems only for him to live longer.

@Vikingblood80 Since ice is the banned element, you could put Colen at tank since he won’t have to worry about ice being stacked against him.

2 Likes

@Olmor Yeah, I am not gonna put Sumi at tank because that will mess up my counterattack formation. I most likely will switch Colen to tank today.

1 Like

My bad, totally forgot about that :rofl:
Proteus is in then

Thanks for pointing it out :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, decided to go as is. Seeing too many maxed 4* teams, doubt I’ll be able to make it to Friday.

2 Likes

?!

1 Like

Yeah thinking about this.

1 Like

Looks like Matty ice might miss his 1st game of his career. Injury plagued today vs rams. Stump the Shwab is gonna bring them around and make a big-time playoff push!!!

1 Like

Thoughts? Going mono in a raid tournament usually ends with an E grade for me. I know you are usually against mono for the sake of mono in these tournaments @zephyr1

Thoughts? I have one of every 4* in the game maxed except for Gadeirus and Valeria.

1 Like

@StephenNap89 I thinking mono red in a ice banned tournament is actually the way to go. With nothing super effective to really worry about, mono red sounds like a good idea to me.

1 Like

I don’t see Wilbur and Colen doing a ton for you.

Bloody Battle Tournaments benefit a lot from speed. Wilbur effectively buys time for your enemy, in that shared damage (even with the defense debuff) can allow an attacker to charge and fire before being finished off.

And Colen in the corner needs a fair amount of time to fire.

I think you’d do better to aim for faster heroes focused on damage output, regardless of color.

2 Likes

Hmm, I could do 5 fast heroes and really make it a blood bath… who do you think for a tank? I saw a lot of Wilbur’s, but yeah, I’m not a fan of him at tank.

I’d consider what you have for Emblemed heroes, or otherwise run with a strong non-healing 4* tank, e.g. Li Xiu or Buddy.

Falcon could also tank, but only if you have enough reds alongside him to make him relevant.

My only emblemed 4*'s are Falcon+20 and Jackal+13. I have one of every red 4* maxed. I could go with Falcon tank flanked by… Gormek on the left and… Kelile? On the right? Or Lancelot? Wings… eh…

Red: Falcon or Gormek

You want fast heroes. Gormek instead of Wilbur. Kelile instead of Colen should look better when going mono red.

Glass cannon is a term to say that something will deal very high damage at the price of his lack of survivability.

1 Like

Hmm, Scarlett/Gormek/Falcon/Lancelot/Kelile?

Well this discussion with @zephyr1 is making me rethink my own defense. I had planned to go with this

Maybe put in scarlet instead of Wilbur? Not as emblemmed though

I think Scarlett would be a good one here. As @zephyr1 said, fast rules. Scarlett is fast and she’ll help lower attack. Only 4* cleanser is Rigard, who probably won’t be brought by most people.

3 Likes