Ninja Tower & Mythic Titans Sneak Peek Discussion

No idea yet, but I haven’t really been thrilled with the game additions over time, so I’m not superbly optimistic.

7 Likes

New heroes mean more summoning to get Dawas. Sadly this is probably another cash grab for sg. Not interested.

3 Likes

Dawa! Dawa! Dawa!

Oops, sorry for my over exuberance :rofl:

1 Like

LOL, I wonder how many of us will still be playing when it gets that crowded. It already feels like a lot.

1 Like

Maybe I’m being too early and pessimistic but based in what we have been passing… What to expect but disappointment at this point.

This “ninja” things sounds like a harder, pay-to-win and actually weird rip-off from “Hero Trials” from a zombie themed puzzle game.

Looks like we are going to fight easy to hard stages until we cannot complete it anymore. Probably will be gems costs for more tries. The same enemies, new skins.

Also, it´s E&P so we should expect a lot of work for poor loot.

Mythic titans? Even stronger titans, even more battle items, even more time for baby loot like 14* titans? Don’t even release it.

Whatever, let´s wait…

2 Likes

But is it Q4 of the calendar year or the financial year? They are often not the same thing.

My understanding of the timing from conversations with the Small Giant Staff is that they intend these features to launch in late 2020.

Zynga is also on a January 1 financial calendar, as far as I can tell from their SEC filings.

5 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1 :+1:

2 Likes

Dawa Dawa Dawa Dawa Dawa Dawa Dawa Dawa

Renfield Renfield

9 Likes

looks interesting, always welcome more opportunities to collect more loot and enjoy some different gameplay mechanics!

However, I cannot be the only one looking at the yellow ninja and thinking…

3 Likes

I see Dawa…

3 Likes

For the youngsters under us; there was once a tv show called the A-team. You could collect stickers (!) and complete a full book if you where lucky/rich enough.

3 Likes

October November and December 4th trimester

I’m intrigued but not excited… yet.

as someone who just pulled Myztero, I think a hero like that, Mireweave or Skadi would be a little OP given the dynamics of the tower.

World titans are very interesting. I wonder how it will be with energy? Will it be a separate energy for the world titans or the same for the titan of the alliance? How then, it will be necessary to choose which titanium to spend on the alliance or the world ??

OMG- Dawa has morphed into a mythic Titan- eeeeek!

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah:

1. Weekly new servers for new players involving all new special “New Server” special gem packages

2. Daily Gem recharge targets

3. A new differentiation between paid gems and free bonus gems (via VIP, mystic, chests, and so on)

4. A way to upgrade heroes beyond 4/80 with paid gems only

5. Player Titles (that cost paid gems) that gives players bonuses (e.g “Friend of Nature” title for a 20% bonus chance of green tiles being refilled or “Darkness Overlord” to guarantee 15 purple tiles at match start)

6. Alliance War Rematch; (paid gems to redo an AW battle)

7. Monthly Alliance contribution bonus (each player in the alliances with the most total charge-up that month receives stat bonuses) New exciting way to play with your alliance mates!!!

8. Challenge event charge up benefits: Charge $10 during a challenge event, you get to you get to summon a mimic chest on a stage of your choice, Charge $50 during a challenge event, you get to freeze" every stage for 10 seconds (so shaves 5 seconds off of your timer), Charge $500 during a challenge event, you get to create your own starting board for 3 select stages

9. VIP levels; unlike the current VIP, have tiered VIP; the more you charge, the higher levels of VIP you have. Higher levels of VIP have different benefits; +125% stats during auto-battle for stages, +150% iron/ham storage, +150% iron/ham generation rate, reduce 33% Training/Hero Academy timer, reduce 25% building timer, bonus VIP chest each day that works like an elemental chest. etc etc etc. Possibilities are endless.

10. customizable backgrounds; like how the background changes during christmas, easter, sand empire etc. customized backgrounds require paid gems to purchase and gives various bonuses to heroes and the stronghold.

And there you are 10 great new features that doesn’t involve new heroes and more summons, nor does it involve overwhelming players with more mundane tasks!

1 Like

Not what i meant but not surprised you didn’t understand it

3 Likes

dude it’s called satire I was agreeing with you for once in how e&p has been really screwing up the game as of late. Which should have been obvious if you had any reading comprehension of my posts.

Sigh. Some kids just never grow up and seem to think they always have to attack others to get a sense of self-esteem.

1 Like

Cookie Settings