New Costume event too hard?

Fun, I’m in the opposite camp. I wanted the bosses to fire as many times as possible so my counterattack could take them out instead :sweat_smile: Overheal, Double Minion and Double Counterattack, that’s how I had to survive the crazy damage!

5 Likes

I just dodged the damage as often as possible.

I went mono yellow during the last 5 stages focused on mana control.

Devana, CViv, Kara, Mist, CB LiXiu

Kara was used more of a tank to absorb some slashes and as an attack booster… bosses didn’t get a chance to fire to utilize her taunt…

1 Like

I did mana control, dodge and over heal for last 5 levels.

Wasn’t that bad.

Loot is still $hlt

2 Likes

Ya its hard but not impossible…
I went through with Onyx, Anne, Tarlak, Azme and Set…

Onyx blocked there buffs, Azme counterattacked and Set does a lot of things!!!
Anne and Tarlak helped in hitting them hard…

Well, I went the 4* route. Used cMelandor, Grimm, Hu Tao, Proteus, and Zhabog. I brought minor mana, mana, healing and bombs. It goes without saying that Zhabog and Proteus are key and paywalled 4*. But the others support: cMelandor with def up and healing, Grimm def down and Hu Tao with blind. It was long and I did pause a few times as I was busy with something else, but wasn’t too bad.

Obviously it was key that they never got close to firing and Hu Tao’s blind helped with slash attacks, along with bombs.

1 Like

I now find it to be too easy and boring as a result. Still think they should maybe try the other route, put the difficulty back up and increase the rewards or just ditch the 15 stages and make it 10…

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

Finished the stages. I feel like it’s the proper level of difficulty.

This is an event that complements the portal. Complete the stages, complete some summons. There is no ranking with other players. So (imo), difficulty should be set at a level to reward loyal participation in the game.

1 Like

good evening everyone, the event now has a right difficulty, we must think that as it is now everyone can participate and have the opportunity to finish it, it is logical that with certain heroes it will be easier to finish it, but we must give the opportunity all to finish it is to receive the keys for the 2 calls

I’d disagree with that statement. Everyone does not have to be able to complete it. If all quests are like that then they become trivial the longer you play. It’s nice that noobs can compete but it is also good to have some stuff specifically for more seasoned players, otherwise once you get past a certain level you can just auto play every quest.

Some have been playing this game for around 5 years, maybe a little more. Someone who picked up the game a couple of months ago should not be able to complete all the same quests as someone who has been playing 5 years in my opinion.

My proposal would see noobs still be able to have their 2 summons from getting to say stage 10, then veteran players getting a little something extra for being able to get to stage 15. Gives the veterans a little spice, makes them feel warm and fuzzy from feeling slightly more valued as well as making it worth the hassle… And gives the noobs something to aim for whilst giving a decent reward for participation. Win-Win in my opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like

Agreed. When i first started… I hated challenge events with my 3* team… Though… I think i could have used moor items to finish some of those rare quests. I don’t want to think of all the 4* mats i could have if i just tried harder.

Proteus … can complete all quest… (except for quest… where the boss can block status)…

yea id perfer the better rewards tbh.
Those who cant finish the event should still bE able to collect a couple pulls.

I never got proteus and i never got gulinbursti. I can live without proteus… But i still want the pig.

4 Likes

i have 2 proteus and 0 gulinbursti; gulinbursti stronger than many 5* heroes…

I missing scorotek from s5… But I’m not sure i will be at it I don’t get him.

I agree with your concept, but believe me noobs cannot get anywhere close to finishing the costume portal. I have a 5 week FTP account with a 2.9k TP team and I could not complete level 7. The same team can complete any rare quests and was able to finish all of Morlovia apart from advanced level 20. So this quest is still considerably harder than almost anything else currently in the game.

On the flip side my main account was able to auto play all 15 levels - but I have a very, very good auto play team.

1 Like

Do we need an invite to attend your inevitable intervention? I can bring dip if someone agrees to bring chips.

1 Like

hello everyone, Blem I agree with you with what you said, it was understood that for new players it is and will be difficult, I meant for players who have already been playing for a couple of years and do not have many heroes to complete the disguised, for us who have good heroes it is normal to pass it without difficulty, for players who have been playing for a couple of years it is more difficult, for the new ones it will be very hard with very few possibilities, the last difficult event (as others complained players) I passed it without difficulty, so it was fine for me, but other players also in my alliance complained of the difficulty and that they could not complete it (players with 2 or just over 2 years of experience, that’s why I said this

1 Like