New Costume event too hard?

Luna made the post…
My reply was to the main thread ….
The actual point of this ^^^ way up there.

To whom it may concern.

They missed the whole point of the thread…

Pandi

:joy:

2 Likes

Man loved it! Game has been running on auto for me too long. Not even challenging anymore refreshing to have to actually find time to play the stages. Didnt have a 5000 team but finished it with my way to stocked up items. Thank you

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO US DEVS :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face: @Petri and all

5 Likes

indeed, so glad they listened and toned the difficulty down!

also, good thing we all complained and gave feedback… we made it known that we were dissatisfied :wink:

2 Likes

I am personally unclear as to why they felt they had to change it in the first place.

1 Like

I didn’t mind the extra challenge… But… It will bother me when i can’t bear it.

It has never been the difficulty, it’s the amount of keys earned that’s disproportionate to the number of levels. Guys, they have not solved the key (haha get it) issue. They lowered the difficulty as a justification, so that they won’t give us more keys

3 Likes

Yes but at least it’s not more work for the same reward as we used to get. Compromises are acceptable lol

Sure it’s more energy but life is busy now anyway

2 Likes

Do you not get keys from war chests/elemental monster chests/ and mystic vision. Honestly… Keys are where sg is the most generous…

2 Likes

Have to agree here. You get 10 keys from the costume quest. Since the last quest I picked up 44 keys. So actually completing thr quest isn’t that important for keys.
That aside, not too impressed that they made it longer for trainers.

3 Likes

Coming back to this thread just reminded me… I might need to check to see if they even adjusted the difficulty since I know they aren’t going to change the loot for finishing it.

Yeah I did get my fair share from MV. But imagine, getting more keys from this event as well.

3 Likes

Costume quest’s difficulty is now much more reasonable
=> very good

7 Likes

Agree with @Zack , so much easier than last time. Last 4 levels still take a lot of time, but not a lot of battle items

6 Likes

I had to stop at level 9 last time.

I used the same team like last time and managed to complete the quest with no issues at all!

5 Likes

@Noble_Weasel can I hazard a guess that you finished this event with Onatel? :joy:

3 Likes

I mentioned it elsewhere… But my team all the way through was motega matilda Xnolphod zhuge liang and pengi

I used a team of
Bastet (4^56) c kad, lawena, Adalinda, and prof and finished it.

Slow and steady wins the race with this one… but with the easier difficulty, at least now I know one wrong move won’t spell the end for my team :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The only incorrect thing about that is that I haven’t finished… yet. (I did last time, though.) But I’m confident that I will this time, because Onatel will be there stealing the bosses’ mana every single turn of the fight. :muscle:

2 Likes