New Challenge Event Offers Discussion (January 2020)

The somewhat similar Atlantis offer is this one:

I like to value offers based on the 200 gem offers during Challenge Events, as they’re the second best deal on gems after the main Atlantis offer that has both gems and Atlantis Coins. (And not counting VIP.)

(this one is the better Atlantis Offer)

Based on that approach, I value gems at 1/2 cent USD each — because the first Challenge Event offer is 200 gems for $1 USD.

From that, I’ve figured out valuations for everything else based on other offers.

So I personally look at these as:

Challenge Offer 3

Item Value
500 gems $2.50
5x WE Flasks $2.50

Atlantis Offer 2 (plus more explanation of my thinking)

So based on my personal evaluation system, this Challenge Offer 3 is a better deal than the Atlantis Offer 2 — because it’s priced the same as I’d value it (i.e. 100% value), whereas, Atlantis 2 is priced at 88.5% of what I’d value it as.

The only caveat to that is that $0.50 for a WE Flask is a generous valuation for someone who never ever uses gems for WE refills, and it comprises half of the valuation of this offer as I’ve tallied it. But Atlantis Rises has made that a potentially reasonable place to spend some gems or WE Flasks for a lot of people, as the farming benefits can be worth some extra runs, so those players may see a similar value in WE Flasks.

5 Likes