Museum update

Hey everyone

Just checked out this museum. Very nice thing to have but i think it may require a small upgrades)))

Please add “collect all” button))

And can heroes screen has tabs for each element? I mean it is a VERY LOOOONG screen at this point

And 1 more thing, it would be really great if i could return heroes I’ve already had before, got promoted to 100%, but after that traded for some reason. The price can be ridiculously high on this, 1000 diamonds +2 000 000 food and 1 000 000 metal, for instance. Or with a new special resurrect token😉

Resurrected hero will be unpromoted of course

In this case museum will work more as an element of gameplay, and players will be able to unload the roster a little bit (in case they using it for collection purposes as i do) and do less taping for same actions while promoting another hero

Naming can be MAGIC museum, or something like that)))

That musuem is plain stupid why not put in something useful like a tade shop were you can get what you need to level you guys causeci now have 8 that need items to level and cant get what i need instead you waste are time with a musuem of crap

Could even serve to see all heroes in the game but instead they put “???” squares :joy:

2 Likes

I´m surprised to hear, that we cannot view the heroes we haven´t got yet.

I thought the plan by SG was to make it act like a

“Look what you can get if you just spend a little - and doesn´t this just want you to collect them all?
How can you rest knowing you haven´t gotten this hero - look how shiny it is!”

I´m genuinely surprised it wouldn´t be used like this by SG! But maybe this Museum is just like a lot of other newer content we´ve seen recently, that SG didn´t devote enough ressources to make function right away?

But hey, I´ll take my free gems and say thank you for those at least :gem: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is a discussion topic here => Hero Museum - Discussion

HTH

1 Like

I’ll take the free gems, but the whole idea is dumb. I presume it has everything to do with getting ■■■■ retentive people to want to fill all the slots.

1 Like

I have an idea regarding Museum, that could be easily implemented, basic concept is to have all of the heroes visible and to make all of the heroes that we do not have listed also with question marks so we can see how do they look to be able to see card so we do not need to search throughout game or forum or whatever to get informed on the heroes we do not have. I suppose that could be also incentive for the ppl that invest to chase certain heroes.

Apart from that those could be done in a way to select limit break lvl or emblems path so we can plan easily. This can also be an incentive for ppl to buy emblems or aethers.
Just and QoL idea.

2 Likes

I think the most important QoL improvement will be a button to find the recently ascended hero in the Museum to claim the gems.
Scrolling through all the screens to find the correct hero is quite tedious.

6 Likes

Even better would be to automatically give you the gems when the hero enters the museum.

3 Likes

Am I the only one still having trouble with the museum? Since the last glitch I do not receive gems for new heroes. This week, two 3*, one 4*, bonus hero of the month. Nothing from museum. Haven’t heard anyone else having issues with this. Just checking.

You did ascend them all right? If not, they’ll just be in the museum as grayed out heroes. To get the gems you need to ascend them to completion.

2 Likes

Does your museum have a :exclamation: on it?

If so you need to open the museum, scroll to find the hero ( The excellent Museum - Master List by @Ventress may help you find him / her / it. ), tap the icon (which should be full-colour and also have an :exclamation: in the top right corner) and receive the gems.

Good Luck.

1 Like

I understand that and no that has not been appearing in a quite a while. I appreciate you responding though, thank you. :smile:

Quinn, thank you. That was the part I was unsure of, but I am going to keep an eye on that also. Still not sure it is operating properly. Thank you for that clarification. :slightly_smiling_face:

For the museum, is it possible for support to create a claim all button vs having to scroll through 100s of heroes to find the one you maxed?

Thanks

2 Likes

Wonder why we have to claim that reward anyway… is there any reason not to?

1 Like

that is one great point

100s now, soon to be 1000s, and mostly filled with void space because there is no way even the biggest whale would have ever increasing number of heroes, being released faster than anyone can ever buy them, or have space for them… And if they do, good luck trading one problem with another… and scrolling through 1000s of heroes in your roster + feeder heroes you’d need…
Sigh… you get the idea… Museum is right now a torture chamber…

I wonder if the idea is, scrolling through it whales would realize…
OMG… I don’t have sooo many heroes or those which are not maxed…
Where is my credit card again?

Kind of like how grocery stores make you go through every isle by shifting where things are kept…
So that you don’t get used to buy only what you need and get out of the store quick…?
Not a great comparison… but point is, in the end it’s about getting you to spend more time and money in game? :person_shrugging:

Remember, SG spent money on building this “feature”… I am sure it’s meant to make money somehow? They are NOT giving away free gems for nothing :smiley:

2 Likes

this is a great theory, and I would not be surprised if it were correct

1 Like