Musashi or Justice or vivicia?

Currently , my yellow team consists of : Joon 4/80 , Jackal 4/70 , Wu 4/70 , inari 4/80 . Which one of those will be the 5th member ? I got 6 darts only to ascend only 1 hero … So who it will be : Musashi , Justice or vivicia … please help !!

Vivica is best choice here IMO

If I’m raiding, Viv is the easiest target, IMO. So if you’re looking strictly defense team, then maybe look at one of the others.

That said, she offers healing and defense which may be of more benefit for your own raiding, or quests, events, titans, etc.

I wonder if justice improved much in the update

Jusice is a good tank imo. More-so now that the blindness is more crippling. She is just not preferred because she’s slow.

@Rogerio: for a mono team like that, Vivica is the best choice. You don’t need Justice if you’ve got Joon already, and I think you would benefit from a healer more than another sniper (Musashi)

So why no one appreciate her?

I acsended her to 3 tier now to be my tank instaed of bt (who will flank her)

So i gave him 4 orbs so now my yellow team is basically wu and justice and 2.1 jackal and i wonder if to pursuit another yellow or foe now i can stay with this bunch

:stuck_out_tongue:

Not a bad choice to do that though, although BT should probably stay on as tank until she is in ascension tier 4, where her stats will really shine defensively.

Personally I would ascend Jackal first, because he’ll be a lot more useful in raids and map levels (specially some of the end bosses in Season 1 and 2). Justice can wait a bit, feel free to get her to 3.70 though.

1 Like