MINION MADNESS IS HERE! Are you Ready for it?

Already Done @Olmor in the initial post, stats in the 2nd and a full view of the Hero cards in the 3rd. Enjoy buddy!

1 Like

They max out at 3 to my understanding @Kinggerbs

1 Like

Any comments with Gobbler would be great (being I no longer own him LOL).
Can you raid with him and specifically pick out a team with 1 or more Minion Summoners possibly & keep him alive (ha ha) to provide his overall effect? Thanks @NPNKY

1 Like

@Kinggerbs if you havenā€™t watched the video overview of me using Cap in the Top-100 Leaderboard, I would suggest it. I show his success in staying alive strategically and Minion Kills to include 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x and 7x. Obviously my support heroes are pretty greatā€¦

Honestly this recent discovery of a heroes charm and joy (whom I was going to eat at 4/70) has given me some needed hero happiness again. Previously that was held by Cheshire Cat, then Valeria. So Captain is now my current fav 4* that I can use (at least in raiding vs. Minion Summonerā€™s).

2 Likes

Hereā€™s another minion summoner.

7 Likes

Thank you @Olmor - I had a feeling being I let DraGoN-CoVe go to run Batman I would be missing a couple! DARN! Iā€™ll see if I can incorporate an update really quick

3 Likes

Wow great video! Thanks

What this list shows me is that we need to convince SG to create a couple of blue minion summoners.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s good news @Razor, itā€™s mostly ALL I ever pull. You can imagine my AM dilemma since I see to only get Compasses, gloves and orbs (1st 2 pushing 50 each and orbs well into the 20ā€™s) meanwhile 4* AMā€™s continue to elude me daily.

Well here is my favorite goat riding hero -

I have found more use for him lately as i have moved up into low diamond on raids. Iā€™m facing more sheshats and other minion producers now so seeing him ride along just munching them up is nice.

The unforseen benefit is against the druid class. Cademon, vela, gadeirus, melendor and others at +1,have a chance for thorn minions. Iā€™m facing a ton of velas and its nice to have him handy as a backup in case. Been running purple tanks so he works there for me as I donā€™t have any other useful purple tank, so its sorta by default.

I took a suggestion on the grimble thread and didnā€™t max him until i had 10 tabards in case of a good purple pull. Honestly Iā€™m very happy I did max him.

3 Likes

@Olmor I have updated All 3 related posts with Kvasirā€™s information - thanks for catching that for me!

3 Likes

Interesting @Razor, Iā€™ve been enamored with Valeria as of late. Thanks to your pointing out how useful she can be, especially stacking. Sheā€™s my Field Aid hero of choice on attack. Not to mention if you have a fast blue stack she can be quite helpful against Grazul.

And @Olmor, thank you for reminding me I keep planning on leveling the bee king. Now Iā€™m going to actually do it

3 Likes

Excellent Papa! I truly miss her - so fortunate to find Cap. I just donā€™t have the emblems to spare to get here were I would need to comfortably use her in war again due to her reset :(. Perhaps someday again soon. I got amazing use out of her and joy!

The oldest gets replaced by the newest I believe.

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been mentioned but doesnā€™t Telluriaā€™s resistance block Grimbleā€™s attack? Or is that applicable only to Telluria? Or does it not work that way at all.

No, I didnā€™tā€¦

2 Likes

That would actually make great logical sense. @voidstrike She does have resistance - therefore would likely avoid all 3 of the Minion Killersā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve had two captā€™s sitting at 1/1 for some time. Since youā€™ve yet to let me down heā€™s next on the list as soon as I finish Mireweave, who is slowly turning into one of my top 5 heroā€™s to use. I didnā€™t expect much from her but how do you NOT level an armored ghost with a barbed chain weapon!?!??

7 Likes

I have two leveled that I run together sometimes. The damage can stack up nicely and stay going.

3 Likes

Ha ha ha, you took a chance on Mireweave and it paid off! I was looking at the stacking and her damage (compared to Valeria - and made a call without a test drive - my bad - nor thinking it necessarily all the way through VF is VF). Iā€™m finally at a point where my Bench is full enough now and troops only lacking on Guin in the front line at 29 Crit that my existing 4* should hold me over for events (I hope). So Iā€™m not going to look back (however if you ever record - send a use video over to me sometime Papa).