Merc merc merc and merc some more

Titan chest is the one that gets locked for 12 hrs

Gotcha.

Yeah, I had forgotten about the reduced loot tier thing. Like I said, it’s been a while since I changed alliances.

Thanks for the info :+1:

If the merce come in to help the alliance get the better of a rare titan or won them more points in AW, I see nothing wrong with that.
Most important was a win win situation.
The alliance request for a helping hand and the merc get his due.

2 Likes

We just come to meet titans. If it’s rare, we kill that. Each merc group have an alliance list. A mate from my group already has GM 16 and a few other heroes on the same level too.

Another merc from my team was a bit luckier last days:

What exactly is a merc? Someone that bounces around and joins random alliances, to participate in titans and wars and try reap the rewards?

Advantages? Like what? If you refer to the pic shown and it is a merc that only helps the alliance they assist. Why’s that an issue?

Or be an alliance worth it.

1 Like

And why would you even want to everyone plays different and it’s ok. Might as well be a free player who wants to get rid of the buying aspect. Or vice versa. Both fall.under childish ways, play my way or I’m taking my ball and going home!

And that’s why the cool downs are in place. And that’s exactly why they should be.

If it’s possible, fine, but I’m glad you guys have to jump through hoops, rely on timing, and rely on luck now.

So you’re a merc who has issues with mercing. If you are referring to a group of mercs that hang and have a list ok that’s their prerogative. If however you refer to Merc chat rooms like on Line you are mistaken that they all have an alliance list.

Something close to that. Not really random because many have chat rooms or forums where alliances announce they would like some help. For some mercs it is about loot, for some about helping, in most cases a bit of both.

1 Like

"I lent my sword to anyone
Willing to pay the price
No regrets for what I’ve done
A mercenary’s life"

- Amon Amarth, The Hero

2 Likes

It used to be possible for mercs to get more ascension materials on average than everyone else.

What group are you in? Can anyone join?

That was definitely long before this post started. I think that ability was taken over a year ago or longer.

I am somewhat a merc. My alliance will sometimes call on help and we are very grateful for it. I will go merc once in a while or when we fight a lower star titan. I don’t do it for the attention. I do it to give back for those that our alliance got help from mercs in the past. At the stage where I am at, can’t grow any more so the 4* loots mean nothing to me anymore.

Could not agree more, my defense team is 200 points lower than my attack teams 3000 vs 3200 just so someone, anyone will have a go. I’ve been outspoken about cup droppers in the past but got some sweet sweet revenge the other day on a person who raided me with a pretty unbeatable team, for me anyway; looked at revenge once and he was fielding a 3500 TP defence, a few days later i looked again and it was a 1750TP defense. Only got 7 or 11 cups out of it, which is about what he got from me, but it was worth the flag for the iron and ham. I have flags to burn.
PS. it still makes me feel bad attacking someone who colour stacked their equal TP defence team.

1 Like

Same team 2.5 months later

piff_20191104

1 Like

Didn’t say it’s not possible. That way just takes dedication, timing, and a network just to achieve.

Just because “you” did/do it, doesn’t negate the fact many outright gave it up. Which is the point I’m tryna convey.