May 2020 Finalised & Live Balance Changes Discussion

I like to have the game fixed I’m getting feed up with doing these events and getting nothing but 3 star hero’s I’ve gotten nothing but 3 star hero’s out of every event I’m wasting my time trying to get these events done to receive nothing useful and I contact support I get the run around from them if you’re going to have a special event you should receive a hero from that event notes every day 3 star hero’s

So I’ve come up with the conclusion that this company does not care about the paying community that I will no longer give them any money for the crappy summoning rates for ruining heroes that we paid for or might have got off of a free summon that they really don’t care about us. I know that I have messaged them multiple times through this so-called balancing and they give me the same generic answer so I think I’m going to do the smart thing and not give this company any more money because they’re run off of greed. If you are a F2P player stay one Don’t give this company any money they don’t deserve it. Boycott spending on this game @EmpiresPuzzles

3 Likes

Hey when did you switch alliances ?

Most important hero in the game on defense is the tank. She is better than Ursana on offense and defense and her heal is anywhere between 420-500 depending on the how many emblems you have in her. That’s along the lines of Heimdall who everyone is saying is a great tank. I’m using her before Kingston in raids and having a lot of success.

The more I’m seeing my defense hold up and the more I use her on the offensive end, I hate to say it, but I think they got it right with her. I thought it was as too much

Your offensive style might be a little more passive/finesse then mine which is to each there own and yes, I notice a little difference is overall but make no mistake, she said is the best green in the game overall and still the best tank in the game

The company does not care about paying community.

The company does not care about F2P.

Whom they care about?

No, she it’s not the best tank on the game anymore, again Ursena it’s the best.

Before 2 days she was with Telluria tank and hers cups was 2250 2300. She keep Telluria on her defense now because she dont have another green because she gives the tonics to Telluria, but once she get the set of tonics Telluria will be out of her defences.

I just take a quick survey in top 100, only 12 Ursena are there:

• 1 as Tank
  • 9 as flank to Telluria
  • 2 as wing to Telluria

Clearly your opinion is against top 100. They have both Ursena and Telluria but opt for Telluria tank.

There are around 70-80 Telluria there, a decrease in number compared to pre-nerf which is around 90%.

2 Likes

I am not looking on top 100 I am looking on my experience and in my alliance. This from top100 have spent a lot of money they have a lot of heroes and resources they can do what they want, but the smaller players cant they are playing whit what they have, they have to wait one year until ascend 1 new hero because of lack of 4* mats.

2 Likes

That is the point, they have a lot of options, Telluria, Ursena, Guin, Kunchen, but they still opt for Telluria despite owning the others.

One more thing: It seems the number of Kadilen Costume as tank is increasing. They appear more frequent than Guin despite Kadilen (costume still use the original druid class emblem) using the same emblem as Vela.

1 Like

Until 1 month you will not see so much Telluria on top100 and c. Kadilen will be thear because the costume its give her stats compared to Telluria’s stats and she its fast

Wait until a year when they can spent 3000 druid emblems to make C.Kadilen+20 and Vela+20.

@yelnats_24 and you can see people in top 100 who were with Telluria +20 and now they are with Clarissa +5 and no Telluria in their defense’s.

I can’t see their previous defense. What I can see is that Telluria still the top choice over Ursena (for those who have both) but the number of Telluria have drop from its peak at 91% to around 70-80%.

It’s not a big deal because trophies don’t matter so much, but I’ve noticed since the nerf that I’m down a lot more trophies each morning. -177 this morning, -150 yesterday and so on. My +18 Telluria is loosing between 40-75% of the time. She’s still my best tank option though. Anyway, just sharing my numbers.

2 Likes

you say Yelnats_24??? maybe you have no telluria … obviously if you have troops 30 emblems 20 Bane also becomes strong … I was around 2300-2500 now 2100-2300 with nerf(I only have Telluria) …
we conzumato money in a green basket … scammers !!!

1 Like

Which post are you replying to? I don’t have level 30 troops yet. Bane+20 is weaker than 4*.

With troops and emblem at most or almost, the nerf is less evident (even if in the ranking we notice a slight change and soon!)… I lost -200 cups for Telluria, before 2300-2500 now 2100-2300 …
losing the cups is not a problem, but it is clear when Telluria was reduced … I would have leveled up Heidmall or Yuna not Telluria …
materials and money thrown away !!

2 Likes

Yes, I predicted this outcome the moment the rage on nerf has begun - SG would fear release strong heroes after this uproar. Even Roc will be probably nerfed.

I don’t have Telluria but on defense she is more manageable now I think, mostly because of the weaker mana slow-down. I do have Vela and she still hits hard; maybe not one person, but on whole team she does still a number. Same when I am against her. SG imho did a good job when it comes to balance, if I ignore the fact they ignored betatesters and released OP hero while they knew about it. I was also sceptical on how it would affect the game, but considering the number of people spending on Legends, the second worst portal in game just behind Epic Summon, it is probably all good. Though if they are like me, they buy out Vallhalla offers this month then won’t spend much next four just because of weak HotM and no new rare/epic 4* (probably).

They also made one of my less useful heroes - Guardian Kong - much more usable because I have one 5* cleanser - Vivica - and she is in her costume all the time and Kong’s damage is now deadly (Ursena does 260% - not that much more, and only under specific conditions). It almost feels like getting new 5*.

3 Likes

tell me this is a perfect balance. I only lost 2 raids this morning it’s kinda crap that these heros are so easily beaten now. I think this was one no VTG combo in this. SG ruined these heros

1 Like

This is my third war with Batman family.

@NikitaInternationals Fate’s was always casual. Casualness and turnover meant couldn’t get steady footing on titans. But more important to me was that I wanted more coordination for war. Batman has a family, so no worries about being able to find a great fit, and I see already a lot of visiting/helping between the alliances, so it’s all great from my point of view. Oh, and since you ask BATMAN FAMILY of ALLIANCES

Leveling a bunch at a time, this is going to take a while. But once Hansel is up with emblems I’ll test whether monogreen is more effective with Telluria or with Melendor of the no costume. If Melendor actually wins that contest, it will be significant. For 3-2/4-1, I don’t see Telluria exciting as an off-color healer compared to Melendor; could change if I could get her to 9 tiles.

1 Like